Meyers-Briggs personality types

Theoretically

I'm INTJ. I always test as it, and the results are pretty accurate. I don't do some INTJ-ish things, but it's a lot more accurate than all the other types on the list!

RedSpiderLily

I did a test where each question had 5 options which was very broad and got INTJ-A then looked at a personality types chart and disagreed with the J as I am most definitely a P so I class myself as INTP.

But yes, as others have mentioned there are too many variables at okay to get a definite answer. I found it more helpful to consult a chart that defined each letter rather than use a test to tell me what I am.

Still, I'm asexuals, androgyne and apathetic so... yeah.

• 4 weeks later...
curious fairy

After seeing this post, I went ahead and took the test.  Apparently I'm an ISFJ

Edit:  I looked a little deeper and although my results still say ISFJ, I feel like I relate more to INFJ in my opinion.

I'm an INTP. I like the Myers-Briggs because it's convenient (just four letters that can be explained relatively easily), but the Big Five test is probably more accurate/scientific. That being said, if you are unsure of your type or you feel like the test doesn't really work for you, this is another way of looking at Jungian typology: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ded7bS01h8g7EOttJTG0kg3vHHXKgQFzGDPC4-bekZY/edit?usp=drivesdk.

C.S. Joseph has a YouTube channel with a lot of interesting videos on the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the test out of curiosity again (last time was 3 years ago) cause it's seems to be "a thing" on AVEN.
I still get INTJ-T. I don't take it serious but I'd also say it's rather accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a poll about this!
(Or are 16 options too much?)

Several different tests say I'm INFP-A

BUT

The intovert /extravert thing doesn't really work for me. I often prefer to spent time alone, but I am also full of Energy, I love changes and attention and I don't hide feelings, they are just not very strong. I'm also not very sensitive for outer stimuli. Another test said that I am both strongly, I and E

I am surprised how many are INFP, although this site says, only 4% of people are

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

1 hour ago, Heliar said:

Okay, I correct myself: Another test says I'm 72% Extravert, so ENFP-A

I really recommend this test:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It comes in many languages and you can answer on a scale of 7 steps between "agree" and "disagree", not just yes/no

I got an ISTJ-T  with 86% on Introversion

firewallflower

I've gotten varying results at varying times, but INFJ is probably at the top of the list, followed by INFP, followed by a variety of other combos. (The one thing that's always a constant is I. No question where I lie on the introvert/extrovert spectrum, I guess. 🙂)

I must admit that I'm very much a skeptic, for a number of reasons that I won't go into now. ;) I still find MBTI interesting to discuss/contemplate, however.

I'm an INFJ-T. I'm quite close to INFP-T now, but part of that is that I have to be flexible because that's how my family is and the house is a mess. I should be more consistently J when I move out.

I’m an INTP I take the survey/quiz every year and so far for all the years I’ve taken it I’ve been INTP.

JaxAlligator

I don´t really belive in personality test.... but find the concept interesting. 

AllTimeBubble
On 9/21/2018 at 4:40 AM, Noko42 said:

INFP 😻 

Omg same, we're mediators 🙌🙌

Are you INFP-T or -A? I'm -A

AllTimeBubble
7 hours ago, JaxAlligator said:

I don´t really belive in personality test.... but find the concept interesting.

Neither do I, they're not scientifically supported but they're still fun to do 😁

AllTimeBubble
17 hours ago, TheGeekyNobody said:

I've taken tests several times over the years and always get INFP

Sameee, are you INFP-T or -A?

AllTimeBubble

I'm INFP-A. I'm legit 82% introverted, I like spending time alone 😂

EnterCreativeName

I am an ISFJ-T. I've taken the test a few times and this is the one I always get.

Lucy in the sky

INTP female... been researching it for over a year before I finally made a fairly certain conclusion... thought I sometimes still doubt that I'm a Ti-dom and think I might be a Fi-dom... Ji functions are all so abstract and harder to understand than Je.😛

AllTimeBubble
On 1/3/2019 at 11:53 PM, AllTimeBubble said:

I'm INFP-A. I'm legit 82% introverted, I like spending time alone 😂

Update, re-did the test and I'm still the same, but I'm now 86% introverted 😂

I used to get INTP, but now I get INFJ-T, which I definitely think is more accurate to my personality at this point in my life. I used to read the INTP description and feel like it was written about me specifically, but now, I hardly recognise large parts of it in myself. 

I'm consistently an INFJ-T. The description fits me pretty well.

I've taken it about once every year for about 4 years so far and I started out INTP but now for the last two years get INTJ-T, I managed to get my family to take part my father and best friend are both ISFJ and my sister is an ENTP.

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

AllTimeBubble
8 hours ago, AceAndAnxious |-/ said:

INFP 

Same! 

AceAndAnxious |-/
13 hours ago, AllTimeBubble said:

Same! 

sweeeet! i love le mediator personalities XD 

Archived