Meyers-Briggs personality types

Theoretically

I was wondering what personality types are more common in the asexual community, so please feel free to reply with your Meyers-Briggs personality types! 

I'm an INTJ

I'm very odd for an ace.  I'm an ENFP and it fits me slow close that it's eerie

Colonel Aureliano Buendía

INTP. My mother calls it "the robot type".

no-longer-in-use

I don't think I'm asexual but I'll share anyway, ya know, for science. I consistently test as INFJ, but I don't lean too heavily toward any of the letters, especially I. I'm really more of an ambivert.

Just to throw it out there, since no one else has, the Myers-Briggs personality test is not actually an accurate or reliable way of defining personality, and your results could change just based on how you feel during a certain day, and should never be used for anything more than random fun...

That being said, I am generally INFP-T. Btw, I've been gone for so long, I forgot how to change my signature... 

ArchangelAlbatross
5 minutes ago, Tunes said:

results could change just based on how you feel during a certain day

Mine do for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

i have DID so its never the same twice in a row....o well!

Hey! I'm also a multiple! XD (Don't count as "DID", because the therapist said I'm not dysfunctional enough for my multiplicity to count as a disorder. So I guess I'm just... multiple...)

But in my case, I'm the only part that ever gets on this site, so it works out. :P

no-longer-in-use
5 minutes ago, Tunes said:

Just to throw it out there, since no one else has, the Myers-Briggs personality test is not actually an accurate or reliable way of defining personality, and your results could change just based on how you feel during a certain day, and should never be used for anything more than random fun...

Yeah true, I just use it for fun and don't take it as seriously as I used to. :P

Just now, Coddiwomple said:

Yeah true, I just use it for fun and don't take it as seriously as I used to. :P

Yeah, it's scary that there are still workplaces that make you take this test to determine whether or not to hire you. They aren't very common, but the fact that they exist at all is intimidating...

Still, it's super fun to play with, because it is more in-depth than the typical personality test you can find with a google search. XD

I'm INFP-T. @Tunes I am taking a psych testing class at my school and my professor mentioned it's actually illegal to use certain tests to hire people, but if the people applying state that then obviously they won't be hired so there is a big issue with abuse of tests for hiring. 

13 minutes ago, Phoenix the II said:

Whoa an extravert! I'm kinda amazed 😛

two of us so far ^_^

I can't remember for sure... a while ago I talked to someone who was really into that and I think she said I may be ISFP.

1 hour ago, Taylor Lilith said:

two of us so far ^_^

Join me in extrovertnessed!

INxP, practically INxx.  Agreed that’s it’s fun/interesting but not particularly scientific.

Sagittarius, but I never seem to fit the mold.

Actually, that should go on my tombstone.  I never seem to fit any label or mold.  I’m a tweener.

I believe I am INFP

From Wikipedia:

According to theory, what drives INFPs are strong senses of right and wrong and the desire to exercise creativity, even if only behind the scenes. Weaknesses may include being being impractical, sensitivity to criticism, and poor organization[citation needed]

Yeah, sounds like me.

I think I tested as INTJ when I took the test? 🧐 I’m a very logic-driven individual and I want things to make sense. My desire for efficiency bleeds over into my social life too where I tend to cut straight to the heart of stuff even if it can be seen as being too candid.

Anthracite_Impreza

IDGAF с:

14 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

IDGAF с:

Haven't heard of that one before!

:P

Anthracite_Impreza
Just now, Tintinfan said:

Haven't heard of that one before!

:P

I'm a rare breed ;)

@Tintinfan, it's not dissimilar to my