How Does a Genderfluid's Sexuality Work?

Joshie

This question has been bothering me ever since I found out I was genderfluid. I consider myself a biromantic homosexual. I know I'm definitely attracted to females but I'm only attracted to males sometimes. Sometimes I'm also sexually attracted to females but rarely males. I think my sexuality fluctuates with my gender but I'm not really sure. Does anyone else deal with this? Is there a sexuality name (?) for this? I know I don't need labels but it makes me feel better knowing what I am.

Anthracite_Impreza

You could use the prefixes andro (male) and gyno (female) instead of hetero or homo. It might be easier to just say bi or pan for both though; it needn't be a perfectly proportionate split between the genders.

6 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You could use the prefixes andro (male) and gyno (female) instead of hetero or homo. It might be easier to just say bi or pan for both though; it needn't be a perfectly proportionate split between the genders.

This was actually a really simple answer, why was i stressing so much? Thanks so much!

Anthracite_Impreza
13 hours ago, Joshie said:

This was actually a really simple answer, why was i stressing so much? Thanks so much!

We all stress at the start, eventually you realise the simplest answer is usually the right one ;)

Novosexual means that your sexuality changes because of your gender. 

52 minutes ago, ReyGraves said:

Novosexual means that your sexuality changes because of your gender. 

Thank you so much! I've always wondered if a sexuality like that existed and I couldn't really find the answer on the Internet.

2 hours ago, Joshie said:

Thank you so much! I've always wondered if a sexuality like that existed and I couldn't really find the answer on the Internet.

Yeah, I think there’s another definition that comes up when you look it up. But ash Harrell’s ABCs of LGBTQ has that definition.  

Archived