Ace cards

PhoenixInFlames

PhoenixInFlames

I'm not totally sure if this is the right forum to place this, but ''related discussions'' is the best I could find.

Anyone who knows more about what the ace playing cards are for different parts of the spectrum?

I know that the ace of hearts is for romantic aces (hetero, homo, bi, pan, etc.) and that ace of spades is for the aro-aces.

I also saw something about the ace of diamonds being for aces on the grey spectrum, like demi's. Thing is, it seems to be about romantic AND sexual, or at least, that's how it looks to me. 

(I've forgotten what the ace of clubs is :/)

So my basic questions are: does the ace of diamonds refer to grey-spec romantics and sexuals, or is one of the two fine as well? What are the opinions on this?

I identify as a heteroromantic grey ace, so now I'm not sure if the ace of hearts or the ace of diamonds is more appropiate.

It's not really important or anything, but it'd just be nice to know 😊

The ace of hearts is romantic, ace of spades is Aro Ace, ace of diamonds is grey/Demi ace, and ace of clubs is questioning the romantic orientation. 

PhoenixInFlames

So the cards are for romantic orientation? Guess that'd make me an ace of hearts :)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
18 hours ago, Lichley said:

The ace of hearts is romantic, ace of spades is Aro Ace, ace of diamonds is grey/Demi ace, and ace of clubs is questioning the romantic orientation. 

Yes. I'm "ace of diamonds" :D

10 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

YAY DIAMONDS 😻 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0teFX8MtsKrrqDUx09Gr

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
33 minutes ago, Noko42 said:

YAY DIAMONDS 😻 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0teFX8MtsKrrqDUx09Gr

Oo OMG, that's so beautiful!!! 😍🐾🐺Thank you. I wish I could buy one of these for real to put it into my wallet *lucky charm*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQed3PipC7FjawmHVkNAdB

Sooo cool ^^

PhoenixInFlames
7 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Cool! So is the ace of diamonds for grey/demi romantic only or for grey/demisexual or both? Like diamonds is the only one I'm confused about 😂

PhoenixInFlames
6 hours ago, Noko42 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQed3PipC7FjawmHVkNAdB

this looks really nice btw!!

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
15 hours ago, PhoenixInFlames said:

Cool! So is the ace of diamonds for grey/demi romantic only or for grey/demisexual or both? Like diamonds is the only one I'm confused about 😂

As far as know, it's valid for grey-/demi romantic and grey asexuals. 

I am a diamond but all of my pride stuff is spades because I like spades. Also I had no idea diamonds were for gray romantics. 

Archived