Parents and Asexuality...

Omar.

3 hours ago, ZinxtheJinx said:

Yep, also of middle eastern descent 😁

You don´t have too tell me but what country are you from?

Iraq but I was born in Qatar

Okay thats cool, I was thinking you were currently living in an english-speaking country based on what you said; I'd be surprised to find non-straight groups out in the open in the middle east.

4 hours ago, ZinxtheJinx said:

Okay thats cool, I was thinking you were currently living in an english-speaking country based on what you said; I'd be surprised to find non-straight groups out in the open in the middle east.

I actually do haha! I live in the United States. 😂Been all over the place.

5 hours ago, ZinxtheJinx said:

...I'd be surprised to find non-straight groups out in the open in the middle east.

:) Hello. I hope you and @Omarr don't mind me joining your conversation, but I just thought I'd mention--in case both of you weren't aware--that there is an openly gay Muslim singer, of the Middle Eastern musical group, Mashrou' Leila. One Middle Eastern country banned them from playing concerts there, due to being open, LGBT+ supporters and their fans bringing Pride flags to their concerts, but they have worldwide fans around the world and have played in some Muslim countries.

@Omarr, I know you've been struggling, lately, so I thought, perhaps, a YouTube video of the lead singer talking about his own struggle with mental health might help you, especially because he's also from the Middle East, and now lives in the U.S.

41 minutes ago, Omarr said:

I actually do haha! I live in the United States. 😂Been all over the place.

Wallah! Yeah you´re everywhere like my mind 🙃.

Archived