Cis Guys: What the HELL do you do in the bathroom

Roidgy

Every cis guy I've ever known takes 20 minutes to pee EVERY time. I ask them why they take so long and they refuse to say. All the trans girls I know only take a few seconds like normal, so I know it's not just a penis thing.

SO WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG?!??

I have no idea who you're hanging out with, but every guy I know, myself included just go in, do our business and go straight out.

Ive never seen anyone take that long to pee. Usually guys I know are in and out fast since they dont have to take pants down or anything. 

So..

Erm

Masturbating maybe ? Or you know a lot of people who need that alone time so take it ? 

Now... poop I know some guys that take hours. Cause they put magazines in and read it or play on phone while sitting there and only get up when done with those things. 

Wait, what? All the dudes I know take like 20-30 seconds to pee. Maybe a minute sometimes.

What I want to know is why they piss all over the floor. I went to a concert recently at a large venue and was most definitely not waiting in line for the women's washroom (they take forever, and also go in gaggles of like half a dozen), so I used the guys' loos. So fucking gross, piss all over the floors. I've encountered this before too. Why? Surely most of you have control of your penises to the degree that you don't have to urinate all over everywhere?

They might be pooping and just don't want to say? Because pooping can take a while, and I know heaps of people who use their phones while they do so it takes a bit longer, haha.

hot dog bearers generally do take longer to pee than bun bearers lol, because the bio-male bladder is anatomically much bigger so holds more pee.. not 20 mins worth of pee though haha!!

Anthracite_Impreza

The guys where I used to work would take an inordinate amount of time to shit; I'm sure they must've had magazines with them. In fact I know for a fact one did, he went at the same time every day.

@Serran@Anthracite_Impreza

do people really do that? Just jack off in the bathroom? I thought that was just a movie thing like crying on the toilet

@FictoVore.

mall the trans girls I know are non-op and still pee super fast, so it's like??? whAT is YoUR exCUSE MAN

sometimes after my brother uses the bathroom there's weird unidentifiable butt crumbles all over the seat...... what the fuck is that

Anthracite_Impreza
2 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

do people really do that? Just jack off in the bathroom? I thought that was just a movie thing like crying on the toilet

Apparently so, though mostly they read current affairs ;)

I've done both, ahaha

the trans girls I know are non-op and still pee super fast, so it's like???

I bet they're born with smaller bladders!! lol jokes, I don't know. I take like 4 seconds to pee (literally, no exaggeration here). When I'm on Skype call I run off to pee, then I come back and no one ever thinks I've left yet because I'm so fast, lol.

3 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

Sometimes after my brother uses the bathroom there's weird unidentifiable butt crumbles all over the seat.

He was probably eating toast on the toilet. I totally haven't done that before..

39 minutes ago, CBC said:

Wait, what? All the dudes I know take like 20-30 seconds to pee. Maybe a minute sometimes.

What I want to know is why they piss all over the floor. I went to a concert recently at a large venue and was most definitely not waiting in line for the women's washroom (they take forever, and also go in gaggles of like half a dozen), so I used the guys' loos. So fucking gross, piss all over the floors. I've encountered this before too. Why? Surely most of you have control of your penises to the degree that you don't have to urinate all over everywhere?

Apparently it can be difficult for non-circumcized penises to aim ? At least, someone said that it can act like a finger over a hose sort of thing and you might not get it where you want it...

Also, drunk makes aiming hard 😛

32 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

@Serran@Anthracite_Impreza

@FictoVore.

mall the trans girls I know are non-op and still pee super fast, so it's like??? whAT is YoUR exCUSE MAN

sometimes after my brother uses the bathroom there's weird unidentifiable butt crumbles all over the seat...... what the fuck is that

Uhm. That I dunno. Unless hes either got lint in his undies, or horrible hygiene and that much poop stays stuck to the hair...

5 minutes ago, Serran said:

Also, drunk makes aiming hard 😛

True yes, haha. There were definitely drunk guys at the concert. Although the time I encountered this phenomenon prior to that was at maybe 10 am in a coffee shop. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just now, CBC said:

True yes, haha. There were definitely drunk guys at the concert. Although the time I encountered I prior to that was at maybe 10 am in a coffee shop. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I used to clean mens bathrooms, I know. At the place I worked they would get it in the urinal but they wouldnt ever flush it, so it would fill up and just drain on the floor and they would keep just using it... 

Just now, Serran said:

I used to clean mens bathrooms, I know. At the place I worked they would get it in the urinal but they wouldnt ever flush it, so it would fill up and just drain on the floor and they would keep just using it... 

I have nothing to say but 🤢🤢🤢

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

I have nothing to say but 🤢🤢🤢

Bathroom cleaner mixed with that much urine was enough to make me want to vomit. I had to hold my breath and quickly wipe it down, then go out for fresh air. Lol 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

I once saw someone put it like this: People think we were given sniper rifles, when we were really given scatter guns. There's other stuff which really stretches further into the TMI zone than I'm willing to go :lol: 

As for timing...idk. Whatever they're doing that's taking 20+ mins, it's not peeing :blink: 

I worked with a lot of foreigners during my career with the state. A substantial number of them were from India. Even if I had to do more than pee it never took me longer than 5 minutes. We had only a single toilet on each floor and every morning when I tried to use it the stall was already occupied. OK, sit outside and wait. and wait. and wait. It was always the same guy because I recognized his shoes under the door. Was this that former Muslim now born again Christian? What was he doing in there? Praying? His Pakistani friend only used the toilet itself. He washed his hands in the lab sink. and his arms. and his feet. Can't use the sink in the restroom? My God - there's human waste in there! So as my Muslim coworker cleansed himself prior to morning prayer, my former Muslim coworker would occasionally burst into song, praising Jesus his personal lord and savior. All the while I mused that the stuff I put down the chemistry lab sink was far worse than anything I had ever put down the sink in the bathroom. Perhaps my Christian friend was the Potty Preacher. I noticed several times there had been little born again themed articles intentionally left beside the toilet. One could be saved in the bathroom! Praise the lord ... 

22 minutes ago, Verb said:

I once saw someone put it like this: People think we were given sniper rifles, when we were really given scatter guns. There's other stuff which really stretches further into the TMI zone than I'm willing to go :lol: 

As for timing...idk. Whatever they're doing that's taking 20+ mins, it's not peeing :blink: 

If they are taking that long to pee, they should be seeing their doctors. Sounds like there could be a medical problem.

For me, toilets and bathrooms are unpleasant places to be. My toilet routine is

1) do my business

2) wash hands

3) dry hands

4) leave

I'm not spending more time there than needs be.

I do remember once my brother was in the toilet for a long time. What was he doing? Reading a book he got for a friend for Christmas. There is a Seinfeld episode similar to that.

Anthracite_Impreza
20 minutes ago, iff said:

I do remember once my brother was in the toilet for a long time. What was he doing? Reading a book he got for a friend for Christmas. There is a Seinfeld episode similar to that.

I've read whole fanfics on the bog before. My own bog, never public. Sitting around in public bogs for ages makes people suspicious...

Well I have bladder shyness so if it's in a public restroom I can take a while. I also can't poop unless I'm alone either but I don't know if shy sphincter is a real disorder.

Plus I'm chronically constipated from the amount of meds I take.

LadyWallflower

If it's at work, they may be taking a little break!

For me, when I suffered from insomnia, I would sometimes pass out on the toilet. Unexpected nap. When I'm super stressed out, I've also cried. I've done a lot of crying in toilets before, actually.

2 minutes ago, LadyWallflower said:

If it's at work, they may be taking a little break!

For me, when I suffered from insomnia, I would sometimes pass out on the toilet. Unexpected nap. When I'm super stressed out, I've also cried. I've done a lot of crying in toilets before, actually.

I used to do this at school all the time ;Q tho on th subject of cis men taking forever, it's usually at someone's house

LadyWallflower
6 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

I used to do this at school all the time ;Q tho on th subject of cis men taking forever, it's usually at someone's house

Hmm, for me when I'm at someone's house, I sometimes worry and fret, and want to go as fast as possible! And because I'm fretting, I can't go. So I have to meditate a bit before I can go.

6 hours ago, Roidgy said:

Every cis guy I've ever known takes 20 minutes to pee EVERY time.

Go to a concert, or any venue where you will see hundreds of thousands of people or less.

Go to the washrooms. You will never see lineups in the men's washrooms. Ever. Guys pee, wash their hands--done. Even if they're fixing their hair, or cleaning up, you're taking seconds. I've dated plenty of women who were jealous of men when it came down to public toilets in such venues, as they often were waiting in crazy lineups at major venues. Women have a lot more steps to undergo.

Now, had you discussed men taking (what seems like) hours while taking shits, you'd be spot on. A man could read a novel while doing this, if they could. I honestly think some of the best male made inventions were created or written up while on the toilet bowl.

Your friends aren't stereotypical men, is the point I'm making (this isn't an insult, by the way).

I dunno, agree with everyone - it's super fast 😮

And no, it's not only a standing thing: can confirm that even those of us who do sit down to pee are still really fast (still at no disadvantage after all)

Maybe you know a lot of people with urinary tract infections? I dunno...

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

You will never see lineups in the men's washrooms. Ever.

I always just figured that was because there were urinals, so theres double the pee space?

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Now, had you discussed men taking (what seems like) hours while taking shits, you'd be spot on. A man could read a novel while doing this, if they could. I honestly think some of the best male made inventions were created or written up while on the toilet bowl.

y yall take so long to poo............

51 minutes ago, Dreamer23 said:

Maybe you know a lot of people with urinary tract infections? I dunno...

thats possible, they all have horrible diets and dont take care of themselves

7 hours ago, Serran said:

Bathroom cleaner mixed with that much urine was enough to make me want to vomit. I had to hold my breath and quickly wipe it down, then go out for fresh air. Lol 

Lol amateur 😹 cleaning public toilets in my town is far worse 

Spoiler

When you have people poo in half full jars of chip dip and then smash it on the ceiling to spread EVERYWHERE 🤢🤢 and then finger paint a picture on the wall with the leftover poo 🤮

And that stuff happens constantly here. Men can be discussing lol.

With taking ages in to toilet if they are anything like me I just get distracted on my phone and forgot I’m still in there haha 😹

@Roidgy Have you been spending time at the old folks' home or something?

I do have a male co-worker who takes forever to take a piss, though. I think he intentionally wastes time however, he has questionable work ethic.

@CBC @Serran 

Men's restrooms are terrifying. You know what I find odd though? The single toilet ones are cleaner, in my experience. It's the ones with multiple stalls that turn into cesspools.

Archived