Sandra B

What is it like dating when you’re asexual? FEMEDIC ARTICLE

Sandra B

What is it like dating when you’re asexual? I am in this article as well as another person and thought you may find it helpful https://thefemedic.com/sexual-health/what-like-dating-asexual/ 

I know how hard asexual dating and relationships can be, and finding someone to be in a relationship with, especially if you are romantic, is super tough. I have been searching for my asexual soulmate now for a monogamous relationship for over 4 years and won't give up. I run 3 asexual dating Facebook groups and a friendship one and have been on asexual dating sites for over 4 years. I also organise in person asexual meetups in my city of Exeter, in the UK. We had one last weekend and it was ace. All the guys who came I consider as many of my asexual best guy friends. Incidentally most of us are on asexual dating sites, but none of my friends are suitable to be in a relationship with as we have different needs and preferences. But they are some of the very bestest friends I have ever made and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

I believe my soulmate is foreign, in his early to mid twenties, short dark hair, thin, clean shaven, and into business and/Or IT. Oh and Indian - in the least he is foreign. And I also don't want marriage or kids and like living on my own and l love living in the UK in my flat. I talk a lot about asexual dating and relationships on my channel www.youtube.com/asexualisemyasexuallife if you want to join my community there. I know not everyone believes in soulmates, but I have met people who are soulmates as are my parents, so I know they exist. (Maybe he will see this one day and message me with any luck 😀😘. And yes, I know this is not a dating site. I just know some people happen to have met on here.)

How are you finding asexual dating and relationships, any luck?

Sandra 

thylacine

I don't bother to date anymore.  It just bores the heck outta me.

Philguin Baggins
On 9/16/2018 at 12:48 PM, Cicero said:

Looks like there's another article about asexuality on that site too: I'm Asexual. Here's what I always get asked.

Thanks. I've posted it in its own thread so I can index it more easily. Here:

• Like 1