My name is Joe Winko

winko567

What's up people, my name is Joe Winko (stage name). I'm 22 years old and I live in Clearwater Florida. 

I've been thinking about this for a long time, but I'm honestly Gay HOWEVER, I'm open to being with a man who is Asexual. I don't really Need sex in a relationship. It's really the companionship that I'm Truly after honestly. 

I always wanted someone who likes me for the crazy stuff that goes on in my mind, and not just for sex. 

Anyway, here's some more stuff about me:

I have a mild forum of Autsim (aspergers) and i post a lot of stuff on youtube. I love scary movies and video games and i LOVE going on long roadtrips, and i've been trying to find a friend who likes doing that too. 

here's the link to my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/winko567

If you guys have any more questions for me, feel free to ask :)

and here's a couple pictures of me too :) the red pointy bandana is my trademark :)

yf2PJsB.jpg

Q3WZ66E.jpg

K6s03d1.jpg

hdxcVau.jpg

Hello there, and welcome! 

I am not usually one of the members of our regular welcoming crew, but simply had to compliment you on the stylishness of your hat and cape. You look awesome. Just sayin'. 

I hope that you will feel at home here and stay for a while!

salutes

Oh, I nearly forgot our tradition of offering delicious cake. Whoops!

Mario+Cake+%25283%2529.JPG

24 minutes ago, Blomdor said:

simply had to compliment you on the stylishness of your hat and cape. You look awesome. Just sayin'. 

awww thank you :D ♥ 

i don't get compliments on the look very often so i really appreciate it :D ♥

thank you for the welcome :) im very happy to be here :) 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@winko567 Hello! Welcome to heAVEN! There's an infinite amount of :cake: here, so feel free to take what you want!

Just like you, I have Asperger's. My interests are spirituality (channeled by Christianity, LDS, Eastern thought, Luciferianism and Satanism [somewhat]), foreign languages and math! I also enjoy jumping from high heights, though it's been a few years since I've done it!

So, hi. 

Welcome to AVEN, @winko567! 🍰🍰

I, too, have Asperger syndrome. I'm quite a stereotypical aspie, with primary interests in physics, mathematics, philosophy, and pretty much anything which allows me to understand and investigate the natural world. I also try to find time for walks in the countryside, as I live in rural Northern England.

Wow, 10k subs? Not bad!

Welcome to AVEN!

I also have Asperger's, and my interests involve science and art.

10.jpg

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and saying Hello :D

Road trips you say? Now we're talking ;) I just love being on the road, though my preferred method of transportation is by train. You don't have to work yourself as you have to do when you're driving and you still get to enjoy the scenery and the surroundings changing, which you can't when you're on a plane. You just step off and boom, it's 30° C. So for me it's my backpack, a train ticket and the football schedules...

AVEN is a great place to meet other people and make friends - in fact there's an entire subforum dedicated to just that. Just bear in mind that AVEN is not a dating site and you're all set! If you want to share and talk about all things art, you should definitely check out Open Mic.

Feel free to read and explore and if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy being a member!

See you around :)

e51c6cf9-b179-077e-6d19-5abc87ba428a.jpg

20 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! I like your pendant it looks really cool :) 

thank you :)

here's a closer look at it :) i've been wearing it for 8 years and i never take it off :) 

hQIOAtf.png

Thanks sooo much for the welcomes everyone :) ♥ i really appreciate it :) ♥ 

• 1 year later...

Archived