Homoromantic

I'm Ace I guess

I'm Ace I guess

So I recently discovered that I'm very homoromantic (still definitely ace), and I just want a girlfriend. Like I thought I was aroace for a while but then I started really thinking about it and I really like girls. Just not sexually at all. And now I'm feeling touch starved and just want a girlfriend to hold hands with and kiss, but I'm still deep in the closet.

Ugh. Anyone relate?

• 4 months later...

Hello! I can relate... I discovered that I'm demi in high school and I was in denial about being biromantic. My high school was made up of judgmental assholes and I was never able to be myself. I came out as demisexual when I went away to college but only 2 or 3 people from my home town know. From there I was still kinda in the closet about being biromantic and then I started catching for my best friend in college. I had to suppress these feelings for a year because I was afraid to come out. My best friend is lesbian and she had also started catching feels for me too. We are both introverts and didn't really know how to pursue our feelings so I kinda just let it out one day. She is more "out of the closet" than I am but even so we aren't out yet as a couple... some people have started suspecting it because they noticed a "change in energy" with us and we dont deny it but we just aren't doing any PDA stuff. It's a struggle. 😅

Archived