Wish me luck - date upcoming

anamikanon

After kissing a lot of princes who turned into frogs, I accidentally ran into a prince who seems to be retaining his status so far. Long story short, I'm meeting him this Sunday. I told my ace and pretty much got his version of an eyeroll given the number of times I've tried to hit it off with someone only to end up profoundly irritated and him even bailing me out of the irritating social contact on a couple of occasions.

So... not a very confident start. I can't even recall what I felt like the last time I was with someone I was interested in getting to know better (it isn't very often for me).

So... fingers crossed.

If this works out, it could be an answer to many problems. That person and me - both with emotional needs (related with sexual contact) and my partner who may actually be relieved if I found an outlet for my sexual energy that wasn't him. No idea what's going on with the partner of the other person. We've talked about it a few times, but I don't know how she's taking it. She struggled with jealousy in the past. He's due to talk to her before we meet (and we meet only if everyone concerned is okay).

Fingers crossed.

Lady Constellation

Good luck! I really hope it goes well. ❤️

On 9/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, anamikanon said:

So... fingers crossed.

🤞  I hope it’s the beginning of a fulfilling arrangement.

The date went well enough. Pleasant. The man seems intelligent, has diverse knowledge, big match on sense of humor. And predictably, zero attraction so far. Good conversation. The sort of person I like, though right now I don't have any interest in knowing him too well.

Good news is that he appears in no hurry to force things in any direction, happy to know me and let things unfold if they will or happy to know me in any case, kind of thing, which is a huge relief and at least not the sort of situation where I need to run after one meeting. I feel comfortable knowing him regardless of where it goes or doesn't.

All in all, an optimistic start, I suppose. If at all it is a start and not a one off thing.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
On 9/6/2018 at 9:39 PM, anamikanon said:

After kissing a lot of princes who turned into frogs, I accidentally ran into a prince who seems to be retaining his status so far. Long story short, I'm meeting him this Sunday. I told my ace and pretty much got his version of an eyeroll given the number of times I've tried to hit it off with someone only to end up profoundly irritated and him even bailing me out of the irritating social contact on a couple of occasions.

So... not a very confident start. I can't even recall what I felt like the last time I was with someone I was interested in getting to know better (it isn't very often for me).

So... fingers crossed.

If this works out, it could be an answer to many problems. That person and me - both with emotional needs (related with sexual contact) and my partner who may actually be relieved if I found an outlet for my sexual energy that wasn't him. No idea what's going on with the partner of the other person. We've talked about it a few times, but I don't know how she's taking it. She struggled with jealousy in the past. He's due to talk to her before we meet (and we meet only if everyone concerned is okay).

Fingers crossed.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you  :D

Archived