Research Participation Request: Relationship Navigation for Demisexuality

Jarle

Hi all, 

We received the following request from from Addie from Pacific University:

Hello AVEN community!

My name is Addie Brown and I am a student in sociology at Pacific University. For my senior project I am conducting an IRB approved research project about how individuals who identify as demisexual negotiate romantic relationships with allosexuals (AKA, those who don't identify within the asexual community). I am looking for individuals who are over the age of 18 and identify as demisexual to complete a 30-60 minute interview for this project. The interview will be audio recorded, and can occur over the phone, over skype, or in person if you reside in the greater Portland, OR metro area. The research seeks to better understand how demisexual individuals develop their demisexual identity, and their views on ideal romantic partners and ideal romantic relationships. Additionally, the research seeks to identify how a demisexual identity potentially affects the way individuals negotiate romantic relationships with allosexuals. If the description above applies to you and you are interested in participating please contact me via email at addierae19@pacificu.edu, or message me on here at the username 'greenhiker.'

Thank you for considering to participate in this study,

Addie Brown

This study has been approved by the AVEN Research Approval Board

Archived