Only thing that makes sex work

afiero85

I'm curious to see if anyone here gets into sex like I do. 

I can get into sex if it's something different. I don't really enjoy the effort of it, I hate being touched  and the 45 seconds after seems hardly worth it. 

What I do enjoy is pleasing my partner. I have found if I gamifi sex I can do it. It's still very technical and research lab like in my head. It only works with my wife and the goal is to get her off as many times and as quickly as possible. Geez even the thought of accidentally kissing someone else makes me sick. 

The problem for us that led me here is once I have mastered something I have no interest in repeating my "performance". I will incorporate things I have learned for my next idea but at my age it gets harder. If I can't think of a better way to do it honestly I'd rather watch Netflix. 

Curious as to what your wife thinks of all this.

21 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

'As quickly as possible' isn't always a good thing with sex. 

*giggles *

I guess it is for her, lol. And @CBC she knows none of this. She already has body image issues cause she is bigger than popular culture says. And when (mostly) I have 0 interest it's obvious that I don't find her sexy. I know she is beautiful, just like I know the Classic Chevelle at cruise night is nice, don't mean I have to sit in it. If I was "normal" I would be a lucky guy, just wish I discovered this earlier.

Did you really just compare a woman to a car? :rolleyes:

Whether it's hurtful or not, I sort of feel that you should be opening up some sort of communication with her. Perhaps not by wording things exactly as you did here, but at some point your dishonesty is gonna bite you in the ass somehow. 

4 hours ago, afiero85 said:

I guess it is for her, lol.

Why do you think that? Have you asked her?

Would you rather buy a game you could finish in ten minutes, or one that would take a few days/weeks of exploring and experimenting before you get to the end?

More practically, could you not gamify sex by coming up with Easter eggs and side missions that don't lead directly and quickly to her having an orgasm?

Archived