Sign in to follow this  
compson

Search and post archive not working?

compson

I have come back to this site after a long hiatus. I'm glad to see that my account is still here! But I am having trouble finding my old content -- the site tells me that I have 21 posts, but only a handful show up on my profile. Any ideas on what might be happening? Thanks. 

Justin2342

Hi! So are you looking for your topics, your status', or both? I'm not sure what device you're on (I'm on a laptop), but have you tried to see the 'see all my activity' area on your profile?

.Lia

If you haven't made a post in a long time, then your posts are likely archived (something the system automatically does). Archived posts are not searchable, unfortunately.

Skycaptain

@compson, chances are old posts have been archived when we changed server, or when an upgrade went through.

Try using the search mode (click on the magnifying glass icon) and see if that works 

iff

Hi @compson, if there hasn't been a post in two years in a thread, then it gets archived and frustratingly, archived posts don't come up in either profile or search.

One thing you could try is go to google and type in the search bar:

site:asexuality.org compson

compson

I see. Thanks.