How well do you read emotions from eyes?

35/36.

Wish they told you which ones you got correct or not. There were a couple in there that threw me for a loop for a bit. I'm surprised I got that result though. Didn't figure I was a good gauge of eyes.

Eye was apparently wrong.

Divide By Zero

You can read emotions from eyes?????

Anthracite_Impreza

30/36 I have no idea how, I can't do that with real people (I suppose in RL I can't stare, cock-eyed, at people for 30 seconds to try to figure it out). The words helped too, since I'm alexithymic and can't figure out words for emotions.

Divide By Zero
11 minutes ago, Tuple said:

You can read emotions from eyes?????

19 / 36 ... better than I thought! I thought I was going to get zero. :P

EngineeRaven

30 out of 36. It says better than 82% of folks.

I really liked this test :)

ingeniouscanoe

Your score is 32 out of 36.

The average score is 26.

I'm floored. I thought my score was going to be much lower. I'm guessing that the ones I got as wrong were the flirtatious ones because I know I can't tell when people are flirty. 

Lady Constellation

Your score is 27 out of 36.

Your score is equal or better than 54% of all participants.

Better than I expected, actually. 

27 out of 36, I didn't even think I'd get that many

Life With Masks

27/36.

But I don't think I'm that good at identifying emotions merely from the eyes in real life.

no-longer-in-use

I got 27 out of 36. I don't really think I'm,,,,,,,, particularly good at reading people's emotions so I was somewhat surprised I even hit average.

29 out of 36. I figured I was about average so I guess that's slight better than expected 😊.

I took the test some weeks ago and while I tried really hard to be good and looked up every word I didn't know I only scored 20 of 36.

Maybe I will redo the test sometime in the future to see if I only had a bad day or I am really that bad. However I don't expect to score too much different.

At least I'm not the only one with low results 😶.

• 4 weeks later...

It won't let me take the test, so obviously I am beyond its intellectual capacity 

33 out of 36

Why were so many women associated with words like 'flirtatious' or 'fantasizing', and none of the men, if I remember correctly? Well, it's a rhetorical question, of course, but I wonder if somebody else noticed that.

hopeisnotlost

I'm autistic so I guessed on most of them and got: 

Your score is 18 out of 36.

The average score is 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

@Phoenix the II

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived