Under-Umbrella Identity Visibility

lithaego

2728.pngHey everyone!2728.png

1f308.png🌈Pride Parade Day! is coming up in my city, (September 2, 2018) and I have an idea for an obnoxiously loud, colorful, wearable project to help spread visibility and information about the different/fringe sexuality and gender identities under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella, while I'm attending the parade and festivities. 1f913.png🤓

I feel the more people we can educate, and bring awareness to the better, but even from my own experience, researching on your own is so exhausting, so I want to be able to give curious pride attendees the convenience of a super accessible crash course in identities that aren't very well known in our community. 

I want to make this happen, because even within our own community, I've noticed there is such a disparity of accurate information and visibility, and because of this, everyone is divided, and there is so much infighting and gatekeeping in a community that promotes inclusivity.

I would really appreciate if I could get your input, as I'm sure you all can come up with many more identities that google doesn't know about yet 1f609.png😉

If you'd like to help, please post any sexuality/gender identities, their official definitions -or if there aren't official definitions, then just some information about them- and the flag designs of the identities -if they have them! 1f603.png😃

Archived