Trans Headcannons

Taylor Lilith

Taylor Lilith

I didn't see a thread so I am going to make one.  This thread is for your trans headcannons.

This is my most popular headcannon, FFX Lulu and Wakka

Spoiler

Wakka wears a top that could easily hide top job scars.  Lulu is part of a meme where it goes pre hrt: squall, hrt: Paine, full transition: Lulu.  

Spoiler, FFX-2 Lulu and Wakka get married and have a kid.  Who gets bigger when they are pregnant?  Lulu? no.  Wakka is the one they comment on who is getting larger.  Lulu + Wakka is a trans het couple

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ49MMP4N1uPna2AwToHd2

Tiere Erde from Gundam 00 namely because of this

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180209150022

In this scene he says he went to this party because it is common knowledge all Gundam Meisters are men so he chose not to pass for once.

Deku from My Hero Academia.  He has a quirk or a least the capability because he was missing something else rather than a bone in his big toe.  ie he's a trans boy and is missing parts from the other cis boys.

AND both Siluca and Theo from Record of Grancrest.  You can take that head cannon from me when I die.  I will not relinquish it before.  Siluca is very similar to me.  You can't take her trans status away from me.

nerdperson777

Was Samus officially a trans lesbian?  Then I read this one article about Snape from Harry Potter being a trans woman with quite a few reasons, like teaching a stereotypically feminine class, the symbol thing (sorry I was never into the series) was also feminine, and researching potions was them trying to find HRT.

Taylor Lilith
2 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

Snape from Harry Potter being a trans woman with quite a few reasons

I've heard that Snape was FtM not MtF.  Kinda like how computer science is a stereotypically masc field where a bunch of trans femmes hide and med field is a stereotypically femme field where a lot of trans mascs hide.  Snape has always been ftm to me =/.  I have heard the Samus thing before but idk.

I watch mostly Pixar and DreamWorks stuff and there's absolutely nothing trans sexual - yet. However way back long ago when cable TV was still fairly new I remember a particularly quirky cartoon. It had that flat color, extra heavy outline look that a lot of other cartoons had. The series was called Trans Force. It was about 4 trans sexual super heroes. I believe the artist went on to participate in main stream media because I believe I recognized his style in some later work. Of course it was about as family friendly as what all the other studios turned out. Trans Force was definitely not. I think the 4 characters got their super powers when they all accidentally fell into a vat of estrogen in a birth control pill plant.  I can't recall the group's leader in terms of name but he was some sort of scientist who had perfected male birth. When confronted by an enemy he bent over and launched fetuses at his foes. Menstrual Boy was a classic lady boy. He defended himself using one of those Asian martial arts weapons consisting of the two sticks on a chain. His didn't have sticks. They were tampons. He also got easily upset and cried like a little girl. A lot. Hot Flash was a typical Latino trans sexual. Always dressed to kill he was quite a bitch and could throw a high heel like a stiletto. He didn't often because his feet were really ugly. Finally there was Captain lacto. He dressed like the usual super hero. Muscle bound with ample breasts that weren't necessarily his own. He wore a black spandex suit and blinded his adversaries with well aimed jets of man milk. I think there were only a few episodes of this utterly bizarre cartoon made and I can't recall where I saw it. Of course Trans Force isn't easily forgotten. My apologies if anybody got offended but these aren't my ideas. It also goes to show that in their heart of hearts animators are all crazy anarchists. 

nerdperson777
7 minutes ago, Yeast said:

two sticks on a chain

Those are nunchucks, which are Japanese.  I've only used three sticks before and I clamped my finger in it.

7 minutes ago, Yeast said:

high heel like a stiletto

I actually find it ironic that there is a type of high heel called a stiletto, and yet a stiletto can also be a dagger.

Anthracite_Impreza
9 hours ago, Yeast said:

I watch mostly Pixar and DreamWorks stuff and there's absolutely nothing trans sexual - yet. However way back long ago when cable TV was still fairly new I remember a particularly quirky cartoon. It had that flat color, extra heavy outline look that a lot of other cartoons had. The series was called Trans Force. It was about 4 trans sexual super heroes. I believe the artist went on to participate in main stream media because I believe I recognized his style in some later work. Of course it was about as family friendly as what all the other studios turned out. Trans Force was definitely not. I think the 4 characters got their super powers when they all accidentally fell into a vat of estrogen in a birth control pill plant.  I can't recall the group's leader in terms of name but he was some sort of scientist who had perfected male birth. When confronted by an enemy he bent over and launched fetuses at his foes. Menstrual Boy was a classic lady boy. He defended himself using one of those Asian martial arts weapons consisting of the two sticks on a chain. His didn't have sticks. They were tampons. He also got easily upset and cried like a little girl. A lot. Hot Flash was a typical Latino trans sexual. Always dressed to kill he was quite a bitch and could throw a high heel like a stiletto. He didn't often because his feet were really ugly. Finally there was Captain lacto. He dressed like the usual super hero. Muscle bound with ample breasts that weren't necessarily his own. He wore a black spandex suit and blinded his adversaries with well aimed jets of man milk. I think there were only a few episodes of this utterly bizarre cartoon made and I can't recall where I saw it. Of course Trans Force isn't easily forgotten. My apologies if anybody got offended but these aren't my ideas. It also goes to show that in their heart of hearts animators are all crazy anarchists. 

That is... wow.

InfiniteNull
9 hours ago, Yeast said:

OMG! so I googled this... and... um... found "Transforce - The Lube Boat" on youtube... and um... 

They really go out of their way to be offensive don't they? ha ha ha ha ha... it's so horrible x.x 

A lot of people headcannon Mae from Night in the Woods as non binary because of her shirt (it has the null symbol which has been used as the nonbinary symbol) and her not overtly feminine gender expression! I really love this headcanon and I really love Mae. 

Image result for mae night in the woods shirt

Also Danny Fenton. If you type in 'Danny Fenton ' the suggested search result is 'Dany Fenton trans' so you can see it's one of the more popular one's as well so I know that maybe we don't need to talk about it much but I just really like this one. 

Less popular trans headcanons I like are Tsuyu Asui (BNHA) and Futaba Sakura (P5). For Tsuyu... It was somebody else's idea that she's a trans girl first and It just felt good so I said yes she is.  With Futaba I headcanon her nonbinary but I think I'm just kinda projecting,,, I haven't heard anyone else talking about that headcanon so I'm not sure if it's big or not. 

Image result for tsuyu asuiImage result for futaba sakura

Taylor Lilith
50 minutes ago, arowace said:

A lot of people headcannon Mae from Night in the Woods as non binary because of her shirt (it has the null symbol which has been used as the nonbinary symbol) and her not overtly feminine gender expression! I really love this headcanon and I really love Mae. 

Image result for mae night in the woods shirt

Also Danny Fenton. If you type in 'Danny Fenton ' the suggested search result is 'Dany Fenton trans' so you can see it's one of the more popular one's as well so I know that maybe we don't need to talk about it much but I just really like this one. 

Less popular trans headcanons I like are Tsuyu Asui (BNHA) and Futaba Sakura (P5). For Tsuyu... It was somebody else's idea that she's a trans girl first and It just felt good so I said yes she is.  With Futaba I headcanon her nonbinary but I think I'm just kinda projecting,,, I haven't heard anyone else talking about that headcanon so I'm not sure if it's big or not. 

Image result for tsuyu asuiImage result for futaba sakura

I've seen people headcannon Kachan as trans but not Tsui. I don't think i'm alone in the Midoriya headcannoning tho. I've seen and headcannon Ren as a trans dude insofar as P5A is concerned. The Ren headcannon made the show better for me. 

12 hours ago, Taylor Lilith said:

I've seen people headcannon Kachan as trans but not Tsui. I don't think i'm alone in the Midoriya headcannoning tho. I've seen and headcannon Ren as a trans dude insofar as P5A is concerned. The Ren headcannon made the show better for me.

I like the Ren headcanon too! Actually... everyone in BNHA and P5 are trans now. It's canon. 

Admittedly I don't watch the P5 anime but the game is awesome. 

THAT ACTUALLY REMINDS ME! AIGIS FROM P3!

Image result for aigis persona 3

She actually has a line in the game: "I am not a girl... I am Aigis. I am here." So maybe she's technically not trans since she's a robot... but she's definitely nonbinary even if she doesn't have the vocabulary to express that. 

Anthracite_Impreza
1 hour ago, arowace said:

I am not a girl... I am [insert RL name here]

This is literally what I spent my first decade and a half of life saying.

Taylor Lilith
12 hours ago, arowace said:

Actually... everyone in BNHA and P5 are trans now. It's canon. 

Is this actually true or is it like when I say, "This is definitely true. I don't make the rules." when in fact it's usually not actually a rule. 

Like blank chokers are trans girl culture   This anime character is wearing a black choker. She's definitely trans. I don't make the rules 🤷‍♀️

Is that what you mean by canon or is it actually canon?

On 8/17/2018 at 10:56 PM, Taylor Lilith said:

Is this actually true or is it like when I say, "This is definitely true. I don't make the rules." when in fact it's usually not actually a rule. 

yeah its the second one unfortunately... but I can dream right?

• 2 months later...

I saw someone had a headcanon that Horrid Henry was a trans boy and honestly it somewhat makes sense. His great aunt insists he’s a girl, his parents push for him to be friends with Margaret rather than Ralph and he throws a huge wobbly about feminine things. Also he’s voiced by a girl, but I think most of the characters are so that’s not special. I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head but I like that one. 

Taylor Lilith

I forgot about this thread 

latest?cb=20180304163449

High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer

Hitomi from Escaflowne is afab nonbinary or trans guy. 

Dilandau from Escaflowne is genderfluid and also bat shit crazy. 

James Kidd from Assasin's Creed Black Flag is genderfluid because I need her to be. I can't do the afabs being suddenly girls for much longer. 

Taylor Lilith

Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing is a trans guy

Pris from Bubblegum Crisis because black choker is immediately trans woman in my mind

Red Blood Cell from Cells at work

( what have I been doing with my life?? I am so far behind on updating this trans headcannon list )

Vegeta and Trunks are both trans dudes

Gene Starwind and James Hawking from Outlaw Star

Mikasa is a trans girl and Levi is a trans guy Attack on Titan

Yusuke fromm Yu Yu Hakusho is a trans guy

*pant pant*

I probably missed some.  As far as fans are concerned I am a queer headcannoner.  I don't ship, just labels.

I have some headcanons for Star Trek. Here you go:

Deanna Troi, Jake Sisko, Julian Bashir.

Data, Lal, Odo, and both incarnations of Dax are trans, but in very non-human ways.  Lal gets to choose her own gender, Odo's a shapeshifter who can look however he wants, but still presents as a grumpy old man, and the Dax symbiont has canonically had both male and female hosts. ("These pronouns are going to drive me crazy!")

Q is entirely outside humanoid ideas of gender.

Taylor Lilith
Just now, Ardoise said:

I have some headcanons for Star Trek. Here you go:

Deanna Troi, Jake Sisko, Julian Bashir.

Data, Lal, Odo, and both incarnations of Dax are trans, but in very non-human ways.  Lal gets to choose her own gender, Odo's a shapeshifter who can look however he wants, but still presents as a grumpy old man, and the Dax symbiont has canonically had both male and female hosts. ("These pronouns are going to drive me crazy!")

Q is entirely outside humanoid ideas of gender.

I have never thought of these O.o but seeing as I say being trans changed who I wanted to be from data/Spok to flat out being Deanna Troi I wholeheartedly approve 

nerdperson777
On 10/22/2018 at 12:13 PM, Taylor Lilith said:

Jane Kidd from Assasin's Creed Black Flag is genderfluid because I need her to be. I can't do the afabs being suddenly girls for much longer. 

The name was actually James and birthname was Mary.  I know a lot about this because I was making the costume when I was questioning my gender.  But I do really wonder about the famous "female" figures who posed as male during history.  There's all those articles that title themselves about them being the "opposite sex" and saying all those things assuming that they were cis women.  But in the game, James revealed himself to be Mary to Edward without any push which I would find actually improbable.  Any of the men around could start rumors and even with the threat of losing their balls (actual threat in the game, couldn't find my screenshot), could still do it.  What if Edward still blurted out the secret anyway?  James/Mary couldn't be that careless, one of the greatest pirates there.  I still think the hair thing is weird.  Having long hair just begs for a situation when someone walks in on you and sees a girl.

Then there's Ned Wynert in Syndicate.  I feel like he was just there.  No one said anything to point him out.  Just some trans guy to get missions from.  His clothes made his hips obvious.  I looked up that he was a historical figure and was likely trans.  Then wow, all these discussions misgendering him, calling him a crossdresser and comparing him to James/Mary.  I just found out that Jacob's bi.

Taylor Lilith

Also was looking up a Harry Potter quote and found this

“I can’t come with you,” said Hermione, now blushing, “because I’m already going with someone.”
“No you’re not!” said Ron. “You just said that to get rid of Neville!”
“Oh did I?” said Hermione, and her eyes flashed dangerously.
“Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!”

I already headcannoned her as trans so like IDK?  Any proof is proof?

Taylor Lilith
2 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

But I do really wonder about the famous "female" figures who posed as male during history

Same

nerdperson777

What about "male" who posed as female?  I remember hearing from somewhere, not sure if on this site, about an AMAB person posing as a girl to be some guy's wife and to make it seem like they had kids, they introduced an AFAB person into the picture.  Eventually they were found out and idk.

• 1 month later...

Looked this up just to mention Jerry|Daphne from Some Like It Hot.

If you haven't seen the movie, it's about two guys who dress up as women to hide from some mobsters trying to kill them, and at the beginning of the movie Jerry has to remind himself "I'm a girl, I'm a girl" but the longer he spends as Daphne the more she actually seems to be enjoying it until she eventually has to remind herself "I'm a boy, I'm a boy". The other guy had no such confusion or blurred lines when it came to slipping in and out of the female role.

I know it's a comedy from the 50s but I always thought there were some legit genderqueer themes going on with that character.

I have an actual canon: Ruka/Rukako from Steins Gate. XD My fave character by far. 

I was gathering pics from steins gate to be a changing background for my computer, and when I felt that I had a good amount, I glanced over them and it was, like, 70% Ruka. I was like, "Oh, shit... I don't have any pics of Kurisu either... Guess I'll look a bit more to even it out..." I don't like Kurisu very much. She just never seemed like a very round character to me and it pissed me off when they shipped her and Okabe. >< Felt so forced! After seeing season 2, I thought her and Hiyajo could have totally been together, but that is apparently not a thing, so meh. I do wish they had focused a bit more on the admiration and a bit less on the rivalry, though. But in the end, the most horrifying ship was when my sister said she thought they would ship Okabe and Mayuri. I was like (O.o). I really hope they don't. That makes his ship with Kurisu look lovely. TT.TT Mayuri is adorable, but why can't they just stick with an intense platonic bond? Just once? Please? 

Maybe Okabe should get together with Ruka! XD Show that he got over his issues with transgenders ("But he's a guy!") and make Ruka's dreams come true all at once. Yes. I did love his experiences in the timeline (timelines?) where Ruka was afab, but I'm not sure it was enough to get him past it entirely. 

Captain James Kirk, because what post-top surgery trans guy doesn't take his shirt off at every opportunity?

nerdperson777

I have this fun idea to make The Phantom of the Opera queer.  It'd probably have to be more contemporary than the 1800s if they can have access to hormones.  I was thinking that both Christine and the Phantom could be trans.  Phantom is an autistic guy (with an SI in music and/or composition) who was able to figure out Christine to be trans, probably because he has all those passages that can give access to her room.  He finds out that there's someone out there just like him so he's obsessed with the idea that they must be together.  As for Raoul, I think he could be cis.  He can still quickly recognize his childhood friend and immediately accepts her for who she is.  I'm not sure if the Phantom should be bi for both of them because there's the bad stereotype of predators.

Archived