Trying to meet new people :)

LucyHC

2 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I may ever so slightly be obsessed with Winter Soldier. He was in my dream last night... Oh and boo! 😣 Have you ever seen this? xD

Magnificent (eyes should be on the end of the eyestalks though) ;)

Today's is Stan's birthday!  Not that I'm a nerdy fan of his or anything... I'm not obsessed with him...I just like to look at the pretty pictures.   

Thanks for your drawing😋  I feel fragrance and taste of hamburger from your picture. 

theotherpope
On 8/13/2018 at 6:54 PM, LucyHC said:

I'm on the current season! I'm loving it so much. Are you up to date? No one I know watches it, I have no one to talk to about it 😭

Current season, yup! I think it must be like...episode three? I think? Whatever one was on last Friday 😛

I'm lucky that some people I know watch it, but it's horrible having a tv show/book/film that you love and no one else you know is into it! Even worse when they HAVE heard of it an go ".....eh" 😱

Sarah-n-dippity
On 8/13/2018 at 6:54 PM, LucyHC said:

I'm on the current season! I'm loving it so much. Are you up to date? No one I know watches it, I have no one to talk to about it 😭

I watch it! Maybe we should make a little group on here for the 'Earpers'. I would be happy to talk about that show for hours! 😄 I live in Stevenage so almost a Londoner but not quite - but I work in London!

Welcome to the community, as you can see we have lots of cake (although you've been here a while so you must know this already :-p )

I also love cold weather over warm weather (Hot chocolates and autumn pumpkin spice all the way!) and although I think I would accidentally stab someone (me) if I took up whittling, I do like a good crochet pattern

Draw a pineapple with a cute face and arms, knitting! (only if you want though, this isn't an order)

Archived