I have been confident in my sexuality until recently. I need some assistance.

Ok, to start off, I have a bf, and for years I have known I was gay, masturbated to guys, always imagined myself in their position.

But, recently, with the sexual acts with my bf, ever since we started that stuff, I lose interest after the foreplay.

Like, recently, the last time we did it, (I haven't been penetrated, still a "virgin") I lost interest after the foreplay, like most times, and I could only ejaculate when I closed my eyes and thought about the sensation of him doing a thing with my ear, they are sensitive. But, every other time, I don't finish, and, well, I have been noticing that after my arousal has lifted, I hate the thought of sex, it is sort of disgusting.

Look, I think I am asexual-ish, because, yeah.

Thanks

(P.S. I figured some stuff out, I am pretty sure that I am a romantic asexual with a preference for men, only men because women do nothing for me.)

Janus the Fox

quite the same with my own BF, though interest isn't anywhere at any point, the bodywork is functional at best.  Prefer romance, yet it's personally debatable if I'm romantic for any particular gender.

NickyTannock

@Takoda Welcome to AVEN!

You could be a Homoromantic Asexual.

You might find this post helpful if you haven't read it already,

10.jpg

Not sure what you mean by "foreplay", but one thing to look into is maybe you aren't into traditional sex. I don't like penetration, I hate oral, but there are some sexual acts I enjoy. And sometimes it helps to have certain zones stimulated (like your ears). Or fetishes you might be into. Etc. Not everyone can just enjoy the vanilla cookie cutter experiences. If there is a way you enjoy it, then try to work with that. 

And yes sex is disgusting :P Even to a lot of sexuals. It's gross and smelly and body fluids and ew. 

If you don't want to have sex anymore, let them know. But, if you do and you just want to do it your way - let them know that too. It's not good to do things you hate, especially not if you can have what you like instead if you just talk about it (which you never know til you talk).