Hi!

Hannah Rae

Hi! My name is Hannah. I’m new here, obviously. I’m 26 and kind of just now figuring out I’m a gray ace. I’ve always had issues with dating; I go on a date with a guy whose personality I like or I think is cute, but end up not being romantically attracted to them. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It drove me nuts trying to figure out why, but considering I’ve always been kind of okay being by myself, I tried not to let myself get too stressed out about it.  Recently though, I’ve been trying to work on being more healthy mentally. And then I read about an ace ring. And now, after a lot of research, welp, here I am. Just having finally found a description for the way I feel makes me feel SO much better. 

Welcome! 🍰 here ya go! Glad you've finally found yourself. Its such a good feeling. 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Hannah Rae Hi! Welcome to heAVEN! Have some :cake:! We're glad your research has lead you here! Enjoy your time!

Nice to meet you!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here and have some cake 🥧🍰

Welcome! I’m glad to hear that you’re trying to gain a more healthy attitude. It’s always a good idea to understand yourself and accept yourself for who you are :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

Anthracite_Impreza

Welcome to AVEN :)

Archived