Am I aseksual?

Louise Van Buggenhout

Louise Van Buggenhout

Hi! 

Im quite unsure about what seksuality i am. I don’t fall for any gendee, really and when someone sarts talking about seks I feel like i have to vomit and I feel disgusted. Does that make me aseksual? Im sorry for asking for, probably, a silly question

AcornCarvings

Don't worry, it's not a silly question at all ^_^

It sounds like you could be asexual, from how you described how you feel about things.

It's cool to not have sexuality totally figured out though. It's pretty weird and complicated sometimes. 

Louise Van Buggenhout

Thanks! I felt like it was silly, tho! I think i might be asexual as i felt kinda stuck in a relationship if you get what i mean?

Louise Van Buggenhout
5 minutes ago, AcornCarvings said:

Don't worry, it's not a silly question at all ^_^

It sounds like you could be asexual, from how you described how you feel about things.

It's cool to not have sexuality totally figured out though. It's pretty weird and complicated sometimes. 

Thanks! I felt like it was silly, tho! I think i might be asexual as i felt kinda stuck in a relationship if you get what i mean?

It sounds like you could be asexual. If you don't fall for others in a romantic way either, you might be aromantic as well. The feeling of disgust when people talk about sex would make you a sex-repulsed asexual.

AcornCarvings

If you mean you feel trapped in a relationship that you don't really want to be in in the way you are now, then yeah, I totally get what you mean.

I was in a romantic relationship for a really long time that I didn't want to be in and it felt pretty confusing and awful.

Louise Van Buggenhout
Just now, AcornCarvings said:

If you mean you feel trapped in a relationship that you don't really want to be in in the way you are now, then yeah, I totally get what you mean.

I was in a romantic relationship for a really long time that I didn't want to be in and it felt pretty confusing and awful.

That’s what i mean indeed! I hated it and felt like i couldnt be myself

• Like 1
Louise Van Buggenhout
3 minutes ago, TheAP said:

It sounds like you could be asexual. If you don't fall for others in a romantic way either, you might be aromantic as well. The feeling of disgust when people talk about sex would make you a sex-repulsed asexual.

Thanks

• Like 1