Good Afternoon, good evening and good night!

QuantumCake

QuantumCake

Hello all! Hope you're all having a great day! I've finally decided to introduce myself on this. While I've had some uncertainty and worry in the past few years, I've pretty much come to terms with me being asexual now! Not sure so much about the romantic side of things, I've been considering things such as hetero/biromantic, but also I could be lithro(if I've got the definition of that correct)/aromantic. I've had some bad experiences romance related in the past few years, so I'm not sure what is anxiety based and what is legitimate lack of interest!

My hobbies are playing videogames, watching anime and cartoons, and baking! In fact I have a layer cake kit and might try and bake an asexual flag cake if I ever make it to a meet up! 

But yeah, not sure exactly what to talk about, but there is my introduction! 

Welcome! What video games and anime are you into? :) 

Chocolate+Mousse+Cake+hd+Wallpaper.jpg

Spoiler

Good morning :0

QuantumCake

Oooh that cake looks lovely! I'm mostly into nintendo games, particularly pokemon, and I've also been playing a lot of Octopath Traveller for the switch recently! Anime wise I'm watching a lot of Hero Academia, and some favourites of mine include Skip Beat, Assasination Classroom and Baccano! 

Anthracite_Impreza

Good 00:49 ;)

Welcome to AVEN!

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

Nice to meet you!

Have fun and lots of cake, alright? 🥧🍰

Archived