How Dreams, When Acted Out in the Physical Body, Could Spread Chaos Throughout This Dimension

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

Random thought: Have you ever heard of people who act out their dreams and cause havoc to someone else, say, strangling them, or a more low key scenario of maybe talking in their sleep to someone who is awake and the awake person is left confused? What are your thoughts? Am I even making sense?

Thanks for your time.

overturn overturn overturn

We will talk very peculiar now. Recently we had very similar experience, having encounter with energy of one magician through our sleep. It was on the blood moon eclipse day. We were aware that we are sleeping, and we felt energy-attack which we would call 'total paralyze of the will' . We experienced it before, it is when someone presses your energy and then you can't move.

This time, we were stronger than the attacker, so we hid behind the door, expecting magician-witch, to come (we know personally who is it). Indeed she came, and we saw she is pushing her arm through the glass. We grabbed her arm suddenly, catching her between two worlds. And we exposed her witchcraft, breaking her power completely.

This is paranormal experience, on the levels of energies. Some people have awareness of it, some not.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
36 minutes ago, HayaH said:

'total paralyze of the will'

Basically, sleep paralysis?

We don't know how to explain it, but we will try...

As we don't know which tricks  they use and how, we can only say how we perceived it. We felt it twice. 

It's something, what ties the energy, or astral body. So, in dream and sleep, you become aware that you can't move, not physically, nor spiritually. 

They use it to cut off the wings of the souls. As it is written in biblical prophecies:

“Therefore thus says the Existent: Behold, I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls like birds, and I will tear them from your arms, and I will let the souls whom you hunt go free, the souls like birds." (Ezek. 13:20)

So, from this prophecy, among living creatures on the earth are souls with wings, and magicians are banding them, to cut their wings off. We experienced it first time when she cut off our wings. This time we acted like it's written in prophecy, as we described above.

We don't know is it sleep paralysis, as you say. But we hope now you can understand from our description how it looks like.

And it is some mixture, with dreams and reality, when someone else who is awake (not sleeping), influence on the other who is sleeping (and vice versa). So yes, it is possible. On many ways. We described higher levels of awareness, here, in our examples.

Here and queer🌈

My brother does that. 

We can hold entire conversations with him and he wouldn't remember it at all the next day, because he was asleep,

but we were able to ask him his opinion on things and get well thought out answers

It's freaky as all hell

~miles 

Yes, there is an entire condition which is not infrequently used as a legal defense for murder (with little success).

But, beyond that, most people go through a period of sleep talking/walking in their adolescence, which usually stops as they age. My sister used to sleep talk nearly every night, and- according to her fiance- she still does it! She had also, on multiple occasions, found another person in her sleep and physically attacked them- imagine my teenaged surprise, so many years back, to find her sitting on top of my chest, wailing her fists into my face over and over again. My greatest surprise, then, was that I did nothing- I did not even push her away. I have been hit now multiple times in my adult life, and my response is always to do nothing.

She had pushed my mother over in the hallway once, and stuck my father in the head with some sort of object.

Only twice have I ever sleep-walked (sleptwalked?), and I awoke once standing at the top of my basement stairs, and once walking out my front door in the buff.
Sleep is strange.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
9 minutes ago, OldSoul said:

Sleep is strange.

But interesting....

@HayaH Just a random question, a little off topic, but when you use 'we,' is that just your personal pronoun or are there multiple people sharing your AVEN account?

2 hours ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

'we,' is that just your personal pronoun

We explained it in our strange bio. And further, if you are familiar with "twin flame'' theory, it does not exclude possibility that it can happen in one same body. 

And further, why people call God: Elohim, using plural in Hebrew, and still saying God is one?

What we know we live, others can accept or deny, it's not our problem. We exist. That's all.

Anthracite_Impreza

You mean... sleep walking? I've never done it, but while in a semi-conscious state I did once punch someone on the nose cos they woke me up 😋

Archived