Personal and political views about sex

everywhere and nowhere

Personal and political views about sex  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What POLITICAL stance about sex feels closest to you?

• Sex-positive
    • Sex-negative
    • Other (sex-neutral, sex-critical...)
  2. 2. What are your PERSONAL feelings about having sex?

• Sex-favorable
    • Sex-indifferent
    • Sex-averse (negative feelings only about personally having sex)
    • Sex-repulsed (generalised negative feelings about sex)
  3. 3. Would you be willing to have sex?

• Yes, in the right circumstances...
    • I already do it
    • Unsure
    • I don't think so
    • NO FRIGGIN' WAY!
  4. 4. Would you be OK with never having sex ("again" if applicable)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

This poll is closed to new votes

The Terrible Travis

1. Sex-positive.

2. Sex averse.

3. I don't think so.

4. Yes.

I fundamentally have no interest in sex. I'm not concerned with if, how, when, where, or why other human beings engage in it, so long as it's safe, sane, and consensual, and I have absolutely no intention of ever engaging in it myself.

Sex exists. It happens. Most assuredly, it's happening somewhere right now as I type this. Human beings and all sorts of other animals have been regularly screwing since sexual reproduction evolved some 1.2 billion years ago according to Google, and my reaction to all of this can be summed up by "okay."

As long as I never have to have sex again, I don't care what other people do, as long as both partners consent.  Although I wouldn't  know if they didn't, so whatever.  

1. Sex neutral. I think its great that people are more liberated and people should never be shamed for their sexuality. I just sometimes wish people weren't so open about it!

2. Somewhere between sex neutral and sex negative. I don't actively dislike sex. I just generally see it as a waste of time. I Don't personally get much out of it. Some kinds are more enjoyable than others.

3. Sure, but only with a low libidoed partner and only on my terms. I have to be the initiator or else it can feel threatening to me. But once a week or so, on my terms, with me initiating only when I feel comfortable and only what I'm comfortable with? Sure. Won't get much out of it still, but sure.

4. I would have no issue never having sex again. There is one thing I've been passingly curious about, but generally i couldn't care less.

• 2 months later...

Teaching about sex and safe sex can greatly benefit teenagers and young adults that want to be free in regards to sex

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 1:36 PM, cavalier080854 said:

Keep politics out of the bedroom

Except for cases where someone didn't consent or were unable to consent. 

I feel icky about sex a lot of the time because of the exchange of bodily fluids, and its also energy consuming and physically exerting (I'm not in great physical shape), but I've had fun with it a few times because of how it made my partner feel and because it was paired with something fun like bondage or my non-sexual kink. 

• 9 months later...

@Nowhere Girl

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived