Least Respectable Animals

divided_sky

1 hour ago, Antihero. said:

It’s called “least respectable animals”. Humans aka people are animals. It’s a valid answer.

I also checked whether you ruled the answer out in your opening post just now and you didn’t, you just didn’t consider it apparently and assumed everyone would mention a non-human animal which aren’t around to get “offended”.

I will decide what is a valid answer and make or change the rules as I please

Lol nobody is offended, chill

32 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

That is an incredibly smart thing to do and makes absolute sense. To not state the rules at the beginning and then invalidate posts later on without participants knowing the rules before. That’s clearly a totally logical way to do it I wonder why games aren’t usually played like that *facepalm*    

You chill!  I didn’t say you were offended I just said that this is all that you stated in your opening post. Reading comprehension?!

no you

Please remain civil in your responses. We encourage you to step away from a thread should you feel frustration, and to avoid posting if there are posters present with whom you strongly disagree.

iff,

moderator, census forum

4 hours ago, divided_sky said:

People are not an option

In that case, 

Solonopsis invitica (fire ants).

Heck ants in general sucks.

As a wasp sting took a month to heal, I'll add them to the list 

10 hours ago, divided_sky said:

People are not an option

No, but some are soylent green

I think every animal has the same right to be here as I do, but mosquitoes have ruined so many outdoor activities and camping trips for me that I would say they are definitely my most-hated.

("Most-hated" might equal "most-respected"--they certainly command my attention!)

11 hours ago, iff said:

Please remain civil in your responses. We encourage you to step away from a thread should you feel frustration, and to avoid posting if there are posters present with whom you strongly disagree.

iff,

moderator, census forum

:rolleyes:

On 7/29/2018 at 9:23 PM, Anthraxite_Vampreza said:

@Tanwen Why are there so many ducks???

They feed on insect pests in the vineyards - there's a LOT of ground to cover. They're far more effective and environmentally friendly than pesticides :D 

17 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Last time I was stung on my big toe, and the swelling went up above my knee. I think I may have developed an allergic reaction.

• 1 month later...

I don't have to be part of a marginalized group to be offended when they are talked about poorly. For example, I'm not a lesbian but I still would be upset if someone was talking bad about lesbians. Words matter.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone at all like hornets or mosquitoes? (I don't know which is worse)

On 10/16/2018 at 4:48 PM, Skycaptain said:

I stepped on a hornet while barefoot once.  Not an experience I'd care to repeat.

• 6 months later...

@divided_sky

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived