Man Killed By Goose

divided_sky

What we know as the Canada goose is actually a type of demon, originating from the Infinite Layers of the Abyss.

Why do you think they migrate? They're reporting back to their fiendish overlord.

Think of the cajones this guy had (and may no longer have as he got this close to geese):

22580075_1371427552976824_84130147185952

I have a lot of geese photos and divvy is going to regret starting this thread.

13259485_230001310718644_1943530591_n.jp

On 7/21/2018 at 3:07 PM, Lichley said:

The geese at my local park are actually quite chill. They even let my friend pet one of their goslings. They were just wandering around the lake eating plants, going on swims. I guess they got used to the humans around them through the generations or something... 🤔

Any chance they're eating cannabis plants? They're not that gentle unless they're stoned.

divided_sky
1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Reminds me of this:

I laughed out loud when I saw the above in the news. Even her husband was confused at what to do.

Bad ass!

Has anyone ever read Hyperbole and a Half? She gets attacked by a goose who comes inside her house. It's so funny!

But in all seriousness I'm not afraid of geese. It's Swans I'm afraid of. Geese are bobcats and swans are Bengal Tigers

In other words Goose=🤕  Swan=💀

Is it weird that if I was mauled to death by a Canada goose, I would really really want people to know the cause of my death?

divided_sky
44 minutes ago, CBC said:

Is it weird that if I was mauled to death by a Canada goose, I would really really want people to know the cause of my death?

If you are going to die,  it may as well be memorable, right?

Hey, do you guys remember CBC?

Oh, yeah! She was the chick that got killed by a goose, right?

You will always be remembered! You can be the spark that we need to finally unite against our avian aggressor. 

All this talk is about geese. Has no one here experienced the wrath of a swan?

divided_sky
2 minutes ago, Lonely Mudkip said:

All this talk is about geese. Has no one here experienced the wrath of a swan?

We have blocked those memories out. I did get bit by a swan once. I think that is what started my fear of waterfowl. 

What happened to you?

Also how dare you badmouth bobcats like that. Unacceptable in my thread

Luckily I've never been attacked by a swan there was always fence between us. But once in a park near my house I saw a swan sitting in a pond I wasn't even sure if it was real cause it didn't move. But the intensity of the aura it gave off.. It's cold black eyes....😲 I actually didn't even go near the pond but walked all the way around the park on the main road it disturbed me so much. Geese they can get aggressive but that swan...

The difference is geese are more numerous and ubiquitous. I can't remember the last time I encountered a swan (and even then it was usually from a distance at a zoo or on another continent).

11 hours ago, CBC said:

I'm in the same boat. Engrave that shit on my urn.

Just now, Snao Cone said:

I'm in the same boat. Engrave that shit on my urn.

It would almost be enough for me to want to be buried instead of cremated just so that my loved ones could ensure that my headstone was a giant goose. Some dude buried in the cemetery where my gran is has a big fish, and I've seen a shitload of angel headstones before. A goose would be totally doable.

42 minutes ago, CBC said:

It would almost be enough for me to want to be buried instead of cremated just so that my loved ones could ensure that my headstone was a giant goose. Some dude buried in the cemetery where my gran is has a big fish, and I've seen a shitload of angel headstones before. A goose would be totally doable.

A graveyard headstone would be seen by more people, while an urn would mostly be seen by family. Then again, I'm thinking of just getting my body dumped in a lake as fish food (depending on cause of death), so maybe the best choice is to forego burial and just buy plaque space somewhere. 

• 4 months later...

I always let me dog off the leash (if she isn't already) to chase after geese if there are no people around. She gets very excited and sprints full speed at them. She has never gotten anywhere near catching one. Today though one of the gaggle (I had to look that up. What a stupid fucking word, of course geese have a word like that) had a busted wing and couldn't get away. I had no idea what she would do if she caught one, she has never caught anything and seems more interested in chasing them than trying to hunt them. Fortunately she just ran into it and growled at it while running around like a spaz, then came running back to me. The goose flapped its way over to the river and got away unharmed

As much as I hate those fuckers, I don't want to see one attacked. I would prefer they be slaughtered like cows - I never have to see or hear about it and my cheeseburger magically appears in front of me

I love how the goose charges towards the guy at the end lol.

Haha why is he trying to fight it? Get outta there before it kills you!

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Loads of them here...there's even a place on the main road for them to cross to the next park (slowly , on foot). It's funny watching a queue of cars waiting patiently for the mums and babies to lumber across at their leisure.

They're smart enough to stay away from cycles though.

Archived