Choose between two completely different things

scarletlatitude

blunose2772

I'm an introvert. Cabin in the forest please

Being an extra in a live action movie

or

An animated version of yourself in the background of an animated movie?

Animated version of myself in the background. I generally prefer animated to live action lol

---

Bees or spiders? 

MinnieMouse

Spiders. 

Becoming a teacher or becoming a doctor?

Becoming a doctor, but realistically I'd be more likely to become a teacher.

Comedy or food?

Comedy. Laughters the best

Being reincarnated as an elephant or hiking Mount Everest 

All the little Lights

Being reincarnated as an elephant sounds like a very interesting experience!

Walking on a cloud or on the ocean floor?

blunose2772

Ocean floor (As long as water pressure and breathing won't be an issue). It would be awesome to explore the oceans, see all the sea life, and maybe even meet a mermaid lol

The ability to produce your favorite food whenever and wherever at the snap of your fingers 

or

Live in the universe of your favorite movie?

Live in the universe of my favourite movie. I would choose the first, if I could snap.

Dogs or snakes?

fantastic mx. foxglove

Snakes! I LOVE snakes!

Have your account deleted forever and everyone on AVEN learns your home address

or

You're forced to get your legal name changed and everyone on AVEN learns your true identity

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I’m a bit confused with the “true identity” thing. It seems kind of broad. What all does that entail? My appearance, age, real name, etc.? Would it be my actual birthday they get? Would they get my identity before or after I change my name?  I mean, if they know my identity, mightn’t they find my home address if they really wanted to? The internet is a scary place, so I’m not seeing a big difference here. Maybe I’m overthinking.

I guess delete me from AVEN, then? Wait until I go back to college, though. My home and mailing address will be different then. After all, I don’t want to give away my family’s place of residence to strangers on the internet. If I’m going down, I’m taking the three random roommates assigned to me down with me, not the family I love and care about.

Callous disregard for the safety of my future acquaintances aside, what would you pick?

Gaining the knowledge to play guitar, but only when using an acoustic guitar that is half size, but you have to buy it (they aren’t that hard to come by)

Or

You can play the the Clarinet Polka on trombone perfectly, but only that, and you get the trombone and its maintenance gear for free (if you don’t realize how impressive playing that song using that instrument is, my parents feel sorry for you)

In either case, if you want to play outside of these restrictions, you need to practice like everyone else. 
A further note on the polka-thing: my Mom and Dad had a college music professor who managed to do that once, and they were a legend ever after. Someday I also hope to bear witness to such a feat. 

Squirrel Combat

I'll keep it simple: Clarinet polka on a trombone in performance.

Airplane or bus?

Depends on the distance. Usually I'd say airplane but the airline industry has been so bad recently I'll probably go bus.

Which Pokemon would you rather have as a pet?

Pikachu

or

Eevee?

Eevee. Cuter and way more evolution options.

solo artist or part of a band?

• 2 weeks later...
Squirrel Combat

Tacos!

Or combine them. Taco flavored muffins or tacos made in the shape of a muffin?