How Many Crushes?

SweetTart

Crushes  

174 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you experienced a crush?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/20/20 at 10:00 PM

I went for 11-20, but this is just an estimate. I’d guess it’s around 10 (+/-2), although this depends how you define a crush. If it’s heart pounding intense level of attraction I’d say around 5.

Member131995

I've had one crush in my whole life to this day. I think...maybe it was a squish? I had and still have no desire to have a relationship with this person or to have sex or really to have any form of interaction.

0 what i know unfortunately.

Custard Cream

No idea, but quite a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
CelesteAdAstra

Whoops, I started to count and ended up with just over 50 😅 I didn't expect it to be so many, but I took everyone into consideration, from passing fancies to the greatest love.

• 3 weeks later...
JinglesTheMighty

I've had three two light, one where I actually asked her out and got rejected. still hurts that one does.

• 2 months later...

@SweetTart

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived