Therapist/Gender Therapist

Taylor Lilith

Taylor Lilith

At 9 am today ( less than 9 hours from now ) I will be seeing a therapist who, amongst other things, will be the step BEFORE GP and Endo. I *MAY BE* starting E within a month. (I'm very excited. It's about damn time.)

I've done a bunch of research. Know the risks/cost/time span. I know all the things a therapist could deny me for and that I meet none of them that could even slightly hamper my ability to get estrogen/t-blockers. I know the types of dysphoria I suffer from are almost garuanteed to help. 

Is there anything I need to know/need to ask my therapist tomorrow that anyone has ever forgotten to ask/recommends asking?

Rainbow-Unicorn

How did your appointment go?

I hope everything went well and that you’re able to proceed as you wish to do.

Taylor Lilith
10 minutes ago, Rainbow-Unicorn said:

How did your appointment go?

I hope everything went well and that you’re able to proceed as you wish to do.

Different than expected.  I need to get to the psychiatrist .. which I have to call them about because they said they would refer me by the end of the day .... yet to happen.

Rainbow-Unicorn
9 hours ago, Taylor Lilith said:

Different than expected.  I need to get to the psychiatrist .. which I have to call them about because they said they would refer me by the end of the day .... yet to happen.

That’s sad, that they didn’t keep the promise about the reference.

And did they say why you need to speak to the psychiatrist? 

Taylor Lilith
16 minutes ago, Rainbow-Unicorn said:

That’s sad, that they didn’t keep the promise about the reference.

And did they say why you need to speak to the psychiatrist? 

I have bipolar/ocd but a good cocktail that works currently. I originally called for a psychiatrist because it's what I need but the place also requires a therapist if you need a psychiatrist. 

Need prescriptions filled = need therapist. 

Archived