Hello! *waves*

Charlie Jay

Charlie Jay

Hello! I'm new here, so I guess it's time for me to introduce myself?

I'm Charlie. I'm a 17 year old trans guy. I'm not entirely sure where I fall on the asexual spectrum, but I know I'm on there somewhere. I'm kinda hoping that my time on here could help be to figure out exactly where that is. 

I guess you could call me the creative type. I like to make digital art, tell stories, and play my ukulele. I also love sci-fi and fantasy. I spent pretty much my entire childhood reading and re-reading the Harry Potter books (Ravenclaw pride!), and discovering Doctor Who was pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me.  

I guess that's it for now. If you want to chat about anything, feel free to shoot me a message. I always enjoy making new friends!

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Charlie Jay Hello! Welcome to heAVEN! There's an infinite amount of 🍰 here, so take as much as you want!

Welcome! Another Ravenclaw, finally! 

900_865173Wy9k_harry-potter-cakes-house-

Crazyaboutdragons

Hiii I would say welcome, but I like, just joined, so I don't know if that's weird. Anyways, also a huge sci fi nerd, and I was wondering if you've seen Voltron. 

Also, here's some cake 🍰 

12 hours ago, Crazyaboutdragons said:

I would say welcome, but I like, just joined, so I don't know if that's weird.

I don't think it is :) 

Hi Charlie! Welcome to AVEN! Thank you for signing up and introducing yourself :) Personally I don't believe in the idea of asexuality being a "spectrum", but that's a highly debated issue on here. All is well as long as you're comfortable with who you are and what you feel and judging by the tone of your post, it seems like you do :)

AVEN is a fantastic place full of friendly and supportive folks. If you need help to figure out how whatever you feel is called, Questions About Asexuality is a great starting point. You might also enjoy Gender Discussions, where there are lots of awesome people talking about all the things gender. Feel free to read and explore and if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

I hope you'll enjoy being a part of AVEN! Have some cake:

bb_cbxx051101_0012a_x.jpg

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

theotherpope

Hi, Charlie, and welcome to AVEN! You're gonna find plenty of Harry Potter fans here from what I've seen so far :D (Go Hufflepuff!)

Are you a fan of the old and new Doctor Who? I've only seen from when Christopher Eccleston starred in the reboot and I kinda watched in fits and starts for the ones after David Tennant. I think I'll watch the new one though (female doctor! 😱😃 I'm excited!)

Hi there! Welcome to AVEN! Sit down, have some 🍰 you'll meet many like-minded people here (like me, a fellow Ravenclaw!). I see you like Doctor Who, I have to ask the age-old question. Which doctor is your favourite?

Image result for tardis cake

Charlie Jay
17 hours ago, Crazyaboutdragons said:

Anyways, also a huge sci fi nerd, and I was wondering if you've seen Voltron. 

I actually just started watching Voltron! I'm only a few episodes in, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Charlie Jay
2 hours ago, FIick said:

Which doctor is your favourite?

Why do you have to ask such a hard question!?! I mean... if I absolutely had to pick I'd choose either 2 or 11, but they're all so good!

Charlie Jay
2 hours ago, theotherpope said:

Are you a fan of the old and new Doctor Who? I've only seen from when Christopher Eccleston starred in the reboot and I kinda watched in fits and starts for the ones after David Tennant. I think I'll watch the new one though (female doctor! 😱😃 I'm excited!)

I love all Doctor Who! I've seen every episode since Christopher Eccleston, but I've been way more sporadic watching classic who. I'd say I've seen about half of all the classic who episodes. And I'm really excited for the new Doctor too! I'm sure she'll be amazing!

14 minutes ago, Charlie Jay said:

Why do you have to ask such a hard question!?! I mean... if I absolutely had to pick I'd choose either 2 or 11, but they're all so good!

ooh good choices! I'd have to say mine's joint between 9 and 10, because I grew up watching both of them? If i had to pick one it would be 9 because he was the first doctor I ever saw. My favourite companions are also definitely Mickey and Rose. Who are yours?

Charlie Jay
1 hour ago, FIick said:

ooh good choices! I'd have to say mine's joint between 9 and 10, because I grew up watching both of them? If i had to pick one it would be 9 because he was the first doctor I ever saw. My favourite companions are also definitely Mickey and Rose. Who are yours?

Definitely Sarah Jane and K9! I love them so much!

Archived