Yet Another Update in the Romance Department

Unlucky13

So I had to call things off with the boy I really liked ... we had just started going out, then he got in trouble on the 4th of July over a marijuana deal, and the police were involved. I had noticed red flags in his personality before, but I cared so much about him that I figured I could "fix" him with my attention and affection. I realized just how unhealthy that mindset is, so I nipped our courtship in the bud. Now, he's unfollowed me on social media and won't respond to me (I said that I would like to remain friends). I've moved on, for the most part, but it still hurts. I've never had a crush on anyone, and I was deeply romantically attracted to him, but logically, I know that he wasn't right for me. At the moment, I'm considering courting other individuals who have expressed interest in me, but I had a date recently that was so horrific, that it's put me off of meeting people. (For the record, nothing bad happened, but let's just say that the man was a lot older than I anticipated, made some questionable comments, and when he hugged me, I was flooded with repulsive, negative energy. He has been blocked by me on social media. Good riddance.) As always, thank you for reading, and God bless. 

I'm sorry -- that really hurts. I know how that can feel. Have some cake.

Archived