Rate the Song Above You

Guest member25959

At this point I have to go with 'Meh'. 5/10

The clip would get a higher rating.

Sorry, but NO. That voice is really annoying IMHO 3/10

No problem, distorted vocals are definitely not for everyone. :)

8/10 (Love Katatonia, seen them live once. The drummer became err... exposed after Paradise Lost finished their set...)

I don't like the video at all @v@ it doesn't fit the music imo. Then again there's like 2 good music videos I've ever seen. Anyway I usually like music with more "dramatic" feels to it, but the song is pretty good with the chorus though. 6/10

I'm surprised how many people in here like... uh, older style music, if that's how I'd describe it.

Hailtheplatypus

ponponpon/10 That is cruel.

by Godspeed You Black Emperor. This one can be skipped if its too long, its a long song, but i felt compelled to share it.

ponponpon/10 That is cruel.

Not so much cruel, rather a lack of statement to me. I know what you mean, but to me ponponpon of 10 stands for extremely awesome.

7 / 10

Hailtheplatypus

It was more of a joke. Ive heard that song a lot and i still dunno what i would say about Pon Pon Pon. Im not a huge fan of pop, but its quite possibly the most earwormy thing ive heard lately. maybe a 5/10 mostly out of personal taste. I remember listening to ponponpon^4 in which i listened to the song with 3 more versions of it stacked on top of each other staggered. That was surreal.