Research Participation Request: Romantic Orientations

Jarle

This request is from Grace Van Cleef from Rowan Univeristy:

We are a team of researchers at Rowan University who are conducting a study on romantic orientation
in the asexual community. In order to participate in this survey, you must be 18 years or older.

The survey may take approximately 30 minutes to complete and is completely voluntary and
anonymous. If you would like to participate, please click on the following link:

Rowan Romantic Orientation Survey

Thank you in advance for considering helping us with this important research! If you have any questions
about the study, you may contact the Principal Investigator:

Meredith Joppa, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Rowan University
Joppa@rowan.edu

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

Fuuuuccckkk I wasn't quick enough and it deleted everything I wrote on one page...

Copy your stuff into a word document if you're going to take a long time guys...

• 1 month later...

On the sliders page it says 7 is complete agreement but the slider identifies 7 as complete disagreement. I used the sliders to decide rather than the wording at the top.

• 2 months later...

Completed! I'm afraid that on the sliders page some of my answers were not recorded because it took me too long to figure out I had to click on them to record a "1".

On 8/28/2018 at 12:18 PM, Bio 7 said:

On the sliders page it says 7 is complete agreement but the slider identifies 7 as complete disagreement. I used the sliders to decide rather than the wording at the top.

Oh you are a moron Bio 7.

I thought I recognised the questions and yet completed it again.

Okay, I filled it in.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad survey. Asked a lot of complex questions about romantic and sexual identity as two things that weren’t necessarily connected. Also yeah the sliders were a bit confusing read the words at the top of them carefully. 

Archived