How do I tell people I’m asexual?

I don’t know how to tell my friends I’m asexual I don’t think I’m ever going to tell my family because I know they won’t understand it but I feel like some of my friends word  but I also feel like they think I’m just faking it for attention, trying to seem cool or that I’m just broken and I’m really worried I’ve only told two people and I don’t know how to tell anyone else.

Explain how you feel to them, take it slow, break it to them as easily as possible, and hope for the best. They're your family so I hope they will support you. Be sure to only come out when you've fully come out to yourself and when you are comfortable enough to tell them. I'm sorry if this isn't very helpful

As TheLoveOwl said: Take it slow. Wait for a good moment to tell them. For instance you could try to find out how they feel about homosexuality. If they already act like homosexuals are monsters or somethinglike this it is very likely that they won't accept a-sexuality. But if they are cool with it. Maybe even knowing some thing about other members of the LGBT+ community without demoizing it, you got a shot.

Maybe you should taktes of what you like to explain in what order, so you won't jump with your thoughts too much. If you are prepared and can tell them this way they are less likely to see you as someone begging for attention.

Good luck 😉

To Be Named Later

Bear in mind you only have to tell people if you want to and are comfortable with that (there are no "shoulds" about this!)

My experience has been that if people are good friends they already accept you as you are and discovering you're ace is unlikely to change that. The responses I've had are generally "oh, I know someone else who's ace, that's cool" or they don't know what it is.

Just describe it the best way you personally can and as long as you're carefully choosing the people you tell (which it sounds like you are) things should be OK. Remember if you do get a bad reaction for some reason, that is more about what's going on with them, not you.

Is there a particular reason why you want to tell people? That reason might be a good starting point.

Personally I haven't told anything about asexuality to anyone, but everyone around me knows that I'm not intetested.