Your Astrological/Star Sign?

An_Ace_Of_Hearts

On 7/20/2018 at 12:17 AM, vmdraco said:

I am a Leo!  They tend to be kind of full of themselves, but I'm not in an egotistical kind of way.  Though I am creative and it is a fire sign, which I think suits me, even though I'm relatively shy and not exceptionally adventurous.

Though I guess the stars have been shifting lately so I can't really be a Leo anymore, from what I've heard.  But I'm pretty attached to being a Leo, so I doubt I would be okay with that lol

You will always be a Leo, trust me. That whole shabang was dreamed up by people who don't understand the actual in's and out's of astrology. Every few years it seems like there are people claiming that there's a "new sign"--but no, there is no room for a new sign. So don't worry, you can remain being attached! ^_^

On 7/22/2018 at 11:38 PM, anzu2snow said:

I'm a Scorpio. I don't believe in astrology, but it can be interesting to see what people come up with. Scorpio is considered to be based on the genitals and 'sex'. So, they tend to portray them as sex crazy/easily attracted sexually to people or something. Funny when you're ace. They also say I should be passionate with my (romantic) love...Laughable, considering I'm aro. The basics for it doesn't fit me. Although, again, it is entertaining.

I'm a Taurus--and Taurus, being the "opposite" of Scorpio, is generally very sexual as well. The thing is is that people focus on Sun sign sexuality, but really, they shouldn't. True astrology has more than just the Sun sign, and your sexuality has more to do with your Venus and Mars signs, and how they relate to one another. For example, my Lilith sign is in Virgo--and it's hard to get more non-sexual than Lilith in Virgo. You might be the same--or your Venus and Mars might form a square and be in particular signs that could describe someone who didn't have a strong romantic or sexual life (nothing wrong with that).

Since you do find it interesting, I really suggest to doing a full natal birth chart. The deeper aspects fit you better. The "basics" don't usually fit anybody! And you'll almost definitely have fun ;)

On 8/5/2018 at 12:19 AM, Geezut said:

Capricorn sun, Sagittarius moon, and Virgo rising. I've been obsessing over astrology as I was trying to read my birth chart and it's actually kinda fun??? I get that I shouldn't be taking it seriously, and I personally wouldn't try coming up with reasons to prove it's real, but some of the stuff actually hits a nail and it's interesting to think about. I kinda want to get an actual reading from an astrologer and see if it matches up with what I've picked off of the internet 😆

Oooh--I love your big three pointers! XD I'm Taurus Sun, Capricorn Moon, and Pisces rising. Personally, I believe it's fine to take astrology seriously--as long as you don't allow it to rule your every single being. I once met a  guy who claimed he was destined to let people walk all over him because of his planetary signs in astrology, his numbers in numerology, and his lines in palmistry. Nonsense. None of that is meant to be fixed.

Anyway, mini-rant aside . . . when I was first introduced to "true" astrology, I fell head over heels in love, and thought I wanted to be an astrologer. Over time I realized that, while I adore astrology, my heart lies in the whole of the occult and the supernatural, and I just can't focus on just one thing.

I guess this bit of what I'm saying doesn't have a point, but cheers to you, for seeing how awesome astrology is! :D

Sun sign is Saggitarius and my personality is complete opposite. Moon sign is Taurus, and I have been told they are lazy and procastinators. Which I am. 

I am Aries and astrology was invented to show people want believe in something ... anything

• 5 weeks later...

I'm Taurus,

On 7/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, CBC said:

but it's all rubbish.

enough said.

btw I don't even know what moon signs are and I don't think I need this knowledge to save my life 😮

I'm an Aquarius. It's hard for me to picture it any other way, although one of my best friends and i joke our birthdays were supposed to be switched (my parents swore i'd be a March baby, and her due date was my actual birthday) but maybe sometimes i think Pisces can fit me because i'm right on the cusp. (Side note though, you have no idea how desperately i actually do wanna switch birthdays with anyone.)

I don't know how much i believe in astrology specifically, but i do think there's some truth to it. My other best friend is a Gemini and everything i've read so far about Aquarius/Gemini relations in general is pretty spot on with us. For me though, i mostly enjoy reading about astrology when it comes to coming up with characters and picking birthdays for them to see what might feel most accurate.

Here and queer🌈

I'm an aquarius 

Most of the descriptions fit me pretty well if not perfectly

~miles

• 1 year later...

Capricorn - apparently, all three, the Rising/Ascendant and Moon signs, in addition to the Sun sign, are Capricorn, too. XD

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I'm a Cancer, that's all I know. Sometimes it's interesting to see what sorta stuff pops up, that's about it.

I'm virgo, not that it matters even a little (sorry)

• 1 year later...
a little annihilation

Virgo sun, Aries moon, Scorpio rising

On 7/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, An_Ace_Of_Hearts said:

The title sorta explains itself .-.

Mine is Libra, what's yours .3.

I am a VIRGO 

Mackenzie Malik

im a Virgo ^^

Archived