Sexual or Asexual?

Hey. I’m new here. For years now I thought I was asexual, but recent events has me questioning that. My boyfriend and I have been trying new things and some of these new things are considered sexual I guess. I like some of these sexual things we do, but I’m starting to question on whether I was wrong. I won’t go into much detail, but I’m just not sure now. If any of you have any advice that would be amazing. Thanks for your time :)

Just Somebody

Eh, being ace means you just don't feel the desire to have people in particular you find sexually attractive to make you feel an orgasm, or to make these people in particular feel an orgasm.

Nothing stop aces from  having and enjoying sex. .. but identify however you want,  it doesn't matter as long as you're happy.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Jaden Hello! Welcome to heAVEN! There's plenty of :cake:, so take as much as you want!

You can still enjoy sex and be ace. It's whether or not you feel the attraction. You could just be a sex-positive ace.

Spaceunicorn

Welcome @Jaden I'm spaceunicorn nice to meet you. I'm a 33 year old asexual neutral newbie. If you ever wanna chat you can always message me. I love making new friends. ☺

NickyTannock

@Jaden Welcome to AVEN!

An Asexual can still enjoy sexual activities, they just lack Sexual Attraction.

10.jpg