Revenge To Cheaters

LizModel

So I had this boyfriend, and he forgot to sign out his Facebook account in my laptop. 

As a bitchy girlfriend, I looked at his albums. In an album, he has a sex video there with another man. I looked at his messages and they are really in a relationship while we are in a relationship. 

Since we are In A Relationship in our status, I removed myself from there and of course went to my profile, using his account to unfriend me. I deleted some of his albums because I am in there. 

And then I changed the settings of his sex scandal ( and albums that involve cheating) to Public. :) 

Good Luck to his High School Life!!!! Fuck You Cheater. 

Share your revenge. ❤❤❤❤❤ 

Spread the love!!!!!

divided_sky

I don't understand why someone would upload a sex tape to Facebook. Especially one that they don't want anyone to ever see. That's just waiting for a disaster. 

I find it easier to just never look into anyone's anything. I don't want to know what is on their computer, it can't be good. 

Lol!

Don't want to be the wet paper bag here, but that's not really my tune. Not anymore anyway. I can understand the want if you're involved in personal betrayal like that. I've not dealt with cheaters before. But I've been in some rocky relationships. I hate the circle it creates when you give in to spite. They ain't gonna take it lying down most of the time. 

21 hours ago, divided_sky said:

I don't understand why someone would upload a sex tape to Facebook.

There is no logic to it. Its like you're hoping to get hacked. Same as putting it on your cellphone. Its a very dangerous move. I remember a story made the news in my country for a woman having a sex tape on her phone. She walked away from it momentarily, and her co-workers viewed the video and everyone got to see her in the embarrassing moment.

On his idiocy alone, he deserved it. Its mild enough to where she can move on and she didn't damage his property or go out of her way. I thought her revenge was gold.

Some of my friends have quite a few stories of revenge on a cheater.

Personally, my revenge if you want to call it that, is peacefully walking away. Forgiving you. Moving on, quickly. Letting you soak in the consequences of your actions (and the karma and loneliness that goes along with a regretful heart), and giving you zero satisfaction of getting upset at you.

divided_sky

I really appreciate the more passive aggressive sorts of revenge. Maybe that isn't the right word. But my interpretation of this wasn't that the video was publicly posted, like "hey look at my cheater bf having sex with a guy!", it was just made public, in case someone happens to look through and find it. A lesser revenge oriented person would have simply starting spreading malicious rumors

5 minutes ago, divided_sky said:

@CandyBuddhist So what happened? 

He is wondering why I am not texting him :)

Oh, the video is still not taken down by facebook xD. The video is still public. 

He probably hasn't logged in because his family members maybe has not seen it yet.

He is very popular now in our group chat in messenger. His squad has seen it but his squad is just bullying him right now in chat xD. (You wouldn't like what people are calling him. He's been so anti-gay, yet, he is the one doing it.) Wait for Monday xD. 

Even if he choose to take the settings back to private, I'm sure, some schoolmates have downloaded it. 

God. I feel sad for him, but he is still annoying. He is a cheater, annoying!!! But seriously, I feel bad xD. But I am laughing. What am I feeling xD?!??! 

divided_sky

Oh I thought this was a story from the past

I feel icky...

helana12_03

Once a cheater always a cheater. F*** that jerk.

What on earth.

Artistofnoname

Just remember what you do to them they can do to you with even more vengeance.

divided_sky

I could not imagine growing up where there are nude pics and sex tapes of every mom and dad. Other kids will have a field day with that. Though maybe it will all cancel out, because whatever weird information you have on one kid's parents, something about your parents could be found easily. How could you even continue living a normal life after seeing a video of your parents? Or your dad (who you thought was straight and into your mom) getting nailed by his buddy

Get in the yard!

Why dad? I saw the footage of you!!

RoseGoesToYale

Um... please be careful. I'm pretty sure breaking into or tampering with another person's Facebook account, even if the person left it up, is against Facebook policy. There could be legal ramifications, too.

Archived