Been a whole year o: How is everyone?

Anthracite_Impreza

Anthracite_Impreza

Pretty much to the day since I was last active apparently. I left cos of the whole internal politics thing (making slightly less of a fuss than several other departees ;)), but I never stopped thinking about you guys! I really have missed some of you, so I came to stalk, saw you were still active and thought what the hell? I'm getting old (25 almost guys!) and can't be arsed arguing anymore; I'm just here for shits and giggles xD

So, how is everyone doing? Have I missed anything in AVENland? Have any of you rascals changed your names to confuse me?

Labels wise I'm still literally the same - aro-ace, mechabromantic, agender, autistic, SJW and white as a bleached sheet. Oh, I am vegetarian now though (thanks to AVEN btw). I broke my ankle in April walking Sasha (my fat old dog) and had to go to physio yesterday cos it's still lagging >.< I ended up with a blood clot too, on my lung, could've actually died. Shit me up to tell you the truth so I'm a bit more mortality conscious now, trying to sort my shit out before I pop my clogs (for the uninitiated: die) for good.

Clutch and Blitz are still rolling (at 16 and 22 respectively o: ), Sasha's still running (13 in October, I can't even) and I have 9 adult snails at this moment in time - Io, Tethys, Callisto, Dione, Adrastea, Iapetus, Taygete, Lysithea and Telesto. Sadly, two of the snails - Ganymede and Europa - died a couple of weeks ago within days of each other. They were both at least 4 but could've been older (they were wild caught), and since no one else has shown any sign of illness, I think they just died of old age :( RIP sausage rolls.

Clutch and Blitz:

Spoiler

Sasha making sure no one hurt my leg again:

Spoiler

20180428_135317.jpg

The last photo I have of all 11 snails (now with labels!):

Spoiler

20180613_200658.png

And a selfie o: (with snails):

Spoiler

20180106_163335.jpg

Oh I was just wondering about where you'd gone the other day! Glad you decided to come back :) I missed all your snail updates!

OMG ANTHRA I wondered where you were many times and was kinda worried that something may have happened to you (but I didn't know where to start digging to find out). Welcome back! I'm always happy to see the snails. :)

Welcome back old friend, I have changed my name a bit but I'm glad to hear you're mostly well. How are Clutch and Blitz? Any more repairs since you've been gone?

Anthracite_Impreza
41 minutes ago, sea-lemon said:

Oh I was just wondering about where you'd gone the other day! Glad you decided to come back :) I missed all your snail updates!

Thank you! I hope to post many snail pictures in due course ;)

35 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

OMG ANTHRA I wondered where you were many times and was kinda worried that something may have happened to you (but I didn't know where to start digging to find out). Welcome back! I'm always happy to see the snails. :)

Sorry to worry you, I was just fed up with the arguing :( I don't have a massive online presence tbh x)

33 minutes ago, > 2 said:

Welcome back old friend, I have changed my name a bit but I'm glad to hear you're mostly well. How are Clutch and Blitz? Any more repairs since you've been gone?

Gah, what's your old name, you peanut? >.< They're getting on but aren't too bad for their ages. Since I was last on they've both had new tyres (Toyos4Life) and I guess a few repairs. Blitz had to have some welding done, new HT leads and a new ABS sensor; he's also booked in for bodywork next month to stem the rust that's setting in. The arches and sills are notorious on E36s and he's no exception >.<

@Anthracite_Impreza Welcome back 🎂 🎂 

@SaturnOOO and I went walking in the Alps last August. We encountered snails quite a few times and always mentioned you! We were reminiscing about one particular encounter only a week or so back.

Welcome back.

Anthracite_Impreza
8 minutes ago, Midland Tyke said:

@SaturnOOO and I went walking in the Alps last August. We encountered snails quite a few times and always mentioned you! We were reminiscing about one particular encounter only a week or so back.

Welcome back.

Thats both creepy and cute, I'll try to live up to my reputation xD

4 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Gah, what's your old name, you peanut? >.< They're getting on but aren't too bad for their ages. Since I was last on they've both had new tyres (Toyos4Life) and I guess a few repairs. Blitz had to have some welding done, new HT leads and a new ABS sensor; he's also booked in for bodywork next month to stem the rust that's setting in. The arches and sills are notorious on E36s and he's no exception >.<

Flower Boy, Retrobot, ~Syl~, and the list goes on.

Good luck with the bodywork on via bebo, never an easy thing but I'm sure he'll look dazzling afterwards. ;)

Anthracite_Impreza

I remember the last two!

He already looks dazzling ;)

3 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Thats both creepy and cute, I'll try to live up to my reputation xD

Well, you'd only just left when we did the walk. In fact we probably didn't even know that you'd 'left'.

Anthracite! I had wondered where you were. Nice to have you back. 😊 And yeah, the arguing is bad for my health... JFF/CB/Off-A are where it's at! Looking forward to seeing you around again!

(Those adorable pics! Sasha!! 😚

Welcome back!!! :cake: I/we missed you (and the snails) a lot! I didn't know you had a dog, though. Sasha is really adorable, and has a lovely name, too. ^_^

Welcome back and I didn't change my nickname, never will. Take care of that ankle, will you.

Archived