Not so newbie!

Tessc

Hello!

I haven't used this account for about three years now, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi. I was fairly active the last time I was on AVEN, but kind of dropped out of the habit of checking.

I'm a 30-ish (gawd, that sounds bad!), grey-ace living in Australia. Here for friends, mostly. I know who I am and what I am and have accepted that ages ago. My interests are sci-fi/fantasy, fanfiction (both reading and writing), video games (Xbox 360, and Nintendo), and I craft a lot, both jewellery and random little trinkets. I have a fascination with ancient cultures, and have a fairly large collection of kung-fu movies on dvd. Jane Austen is one of my favourite authors, along with Mercedes Lackey, Terry Pratchett, and Julia Quinn.

Feel free to drop in and say hi! :)

Blissful_Sins

Hiiii, welcome backkk

Im Hady, or Blissful or Sins if you prefer to call me by my user xd

Umm Im 18 and 30 doesn't sound awful lol age is just a number ;D ugh I wanna visit Australia, some day some day

Idk what else to say 😛

Welcome back, please enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions. :cake:

Welcome back to AVEN!

What's your favourite Nintendo game? I love Zelda BotW

I love fantasy and ancient culture too, particularly greek mythology. I just find those crazy myths so fascinating!

NickyTannock

Welcome back to AVEN!

10.jpg

6 hours ago, Ayra Star said:

Welcome back to AVEN!

What's your favourite Nintendo game? I love Zelda BotW

I love fantasy and ancient culture too, particularly greek mythology. I just find those crazy myths so fascinating!

Favourite of all time? Goldeneye, definitely. Currently? Probably My Sims on the original Wii.

I studied ancient Greece at uni! The Gods are so interesting! :)

Archived