Favourite Bread (Straw Poll)

Pramana

8 hours ago, okir fokir said:

I’ve never heard of pancakes, waffles, or cinnamon rolls being considered bread... I’m shook

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_bread:

Quick bread is any bread leavened with leavening agents other than yeast or eggs. An advantage of quick breads is their ability to be prepared quickly and reliably, without requiring the time-consuming skilled labor and the climate control needed for traditional yeast breads.

Quick breads include many cakes, brownies and cookies—as well as banana bread, beerbread, biscuits, cornbread, muffins, pancakes, scones, and soda bread.[1]

• 4 months later...

I'm pleasantly surprised that this poll didn't end with everyone picking garlic bread. Garlic bread is awesome, but variety is the spice of life!

hmmmm....I guess a nice french baguette-but not like a stick the short wider ones. 

I'd also say that for the purposes of this poll, quick breads count as bread, if for no other reason than the fact that they're scrumptious with butter and maple syrup.

I like laugenknoten most 

Spoiler

3e9fcf2141.jpg

But I also like pretzels (only the normal thick ones, not the tiny hard ones) My favorite kind of sliced bread in mixed wheat-rye bread, with more wheat than rye. I also really like garlic bread though. 

What I don't like is raisins or poppy seeds in my bread or too much rye. 

Rye, especially the type with seeds

• 6 months later...

@Pramana

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived