Natural Grace

Yeast

The last meetup I attended included some conversation about adult education. Brain fusion was a tutoring service offering educational assistance via the internet. This seemed something interesting to do. I’d tutored chemistry students at work until my supervisor stopped this. The stupid bastard even installed software to monitor my internet activity in an attempt to get me fired. However it wasn’t approved by the department and it almost got him fired instead. Brain fusion’s added perk was a 9 dollar an hour salary which would appeal to almost any American entrepreneur. I’m not an American entrepreneur though. Besides this, an increase in my income would involve my insurance premium compensation program and a vast amount of complicated paperwork. Of course I could just not report this additional income but of course this would be illegal. Another option would be to simply repay the government what I owed when I declared my taxes but again, this isn’t appealing to me. Maybe I could just work for free. Somehow I feel this is what everyone will do in the distant future. Now however I had to find a way of dealing with a system that makes people rich by stealing from poor people. Rich people need to learn chemistry. Poor people need to learn how to read. I can teach them chemistry later. Thus, I found a local tutoring service and filled in a form. They will probably contact me sooner or later and I can attend a seminar. The service is situated somewhere on the infamous Massachusetts avenue but I can either ride the bus or park and walk. Probably good for my back, not to mention my aging, aching feet. I tutored a coworker successfully, although they really didn’t appreciate it enough to want to be an actual friend. Perhaps I’ll meet someone who will.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I saw an online job for tutoring here recently and almost signed up, but some of what you say above , occurred to me and I'd rather tutor on a  physical basis ie, not online but in person. 

Archived