Hey!

astrogeek

Hello everyone! It's nice to know there are so many other asexuals out there. I've never met another ace, and having nobody around who understands exactly how I feel has made my journey quite lonely. I'm currently 19, and discovered that asexuality was a thing only a year ago. I came onto AVEN and read an article about someone's experience being asexual and saw all my confusing feelings placed perfectly into words at last. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and reading up all AVEN has to offer! :)

hey_it's_me

Hey, welcome. 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 

samstreet101

Welcome!

I know exactly how you feel, it's pretty great suddenly having stuff which was confusing/troubling spelled out. I'm pretty new to this too but so far it's a great community. Anything in particular you want to find out?

Angelica.png

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@astrogeek Hello! Welcome to heAVEN! There's plenty of cake! Take as much as you want! Wow! It's great to be able to put thoughts into words!

Welcome! :) Hope you enjoy this site and find people you can relate to.

Image result for space cake

Hi! 

I have never met another ace in person either; it's nice to know we aren't alone. But maybe I should have been checking out cake shops with all the cake that's being passed around instead of baking my cakes at home.

Let's have cake together! 

045498ad4b9b3cdd4d780fcfcaf3392a--cake-d

NickyTannock

@astrogeek Welcome to AVEN!

I've never met another Asexual in real life either and have felt the loneliness.
I've known that I'm Asexual since my early teens, I'm now 33, but only joined AVEN a few months ago.

10.jpg

Welcome! I see you like space, so I got you a space cake :P 

AD-Galaxy-Cakes-Space-Sweets-Nebula-Cosm

Spoiler

I also found these and  thought you might like them :) 

Archived