Hello

frabjous260

frabjous260

Hello -- I've been lurking for a while now but figured it's time to chime in.

I'm now 34, so a little on the older side. All through middle/high school and college, I never took any interest in sex or anything to do with it. My parents never really discussed it with me, and to me sex ed classes were basically an extension of human anatomy classes without any urge to "do experiments".

Anyway, I'm still sort of in a questioning stage since I've never been in any kind of intimate relationship with anyone (and I have a <ahem> peculiar fetish), but so far I've found this site rather informative and it might help me clear things up a little. I now know that the "crushes" I had in the past might be better described as squishes.

I have "stage fright" when it comes to opening up about myself, so bear with me if it takes longer for me to respond. I internalize emotions instinctively, so a lot of the time I have to tone down my thoughts for others.

Thank you for reading!

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

welcome, I'm also in the learning and questioning phase.  These forums have been helpful!

Hi, It's nice to meet you! 

AVEN seems to be a really nice place. I've known as was ace for a while. I'm also not the fastest person at respondin; we all do things at are own pace and that's okay. You' re so right about sex ed classes being like an extension of human anatomy.

Anyway it's nice to meet you!

(Apparently we are to share cake so enjoy...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPnvSapSLK-UvPOgmcAGO

Welcome! :) Hope you find this site helpful.

Image result for cake pic

Welcome! The great thing about forums is that it lets you have time to think over what you want to say without anyone judging you. Maybe this can be the place where you can take the time to get comfortable opening up about yourself more :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

frabjous260

Thank you for the kind words! I'll keep exploring :)

Archived