Confused.

EspiTyler

Just a little background information. I'm a 24 year old guy. Have been in 3 relationships (2 girls, and 1 guy not that it truly matters.)

I haven't been able to get it up with them, things turn awkward, and they break up a very short time afterwards. I know I felt love for them but haven't really felt anything.

I am able to masturbate if I envision myself as a female dog or a vixen.  I dont know what is wrong with me. My mom states I was a shy child always wanting to be alone to read.

I'm afraid to tell my mom as she sees everything that isn't heterosexual as gay and sinful, and she is a Homophobe. So much so that I had to lie about my boyfriend.

WonderlandRogue

There is nothing wrong with you. Never think that, everyone is different and you should never feel ashamed for who you are.

From what you describe it sounds like you may be a biromantic asexual? Which is completely fine if you are and completely fine if you aren't. You don't even have to have a label for it if you don't want too. I only recently myself realised that I was asexual and I'm pretty sure I'm pan-romantic as I have fallen in love with partners but never experienced any sexual attraction to them? 

As for masturbation, I don't know a lot about vixen or female dog but from what I've heard maybe your a furry/ or have a kink for petplay? But I'm not an expert so there will be others who can help or answer better than I?

Also with your mother, it sounds like she may just need educating about the LGBTQIA+ and what about it. Though don't worry if you don't feel like you are comfortable coming out to your mum. Make sure you only do so if you feel safe and comfortable. 

Hope this helped a bit. x

Welcome! :) It sounds like you might be an asexual with kinks. Hope this forum is helpful to you.

Image result for cake pic

7 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Welcome! :) It sounds like you might be an asexual with kinks. Hope this forum is helpful to you.

Image result for cake pic

May I ask, what's with the cake?

1 minute ago, EspiTyler said:

May I ask, what's with the cake?

It's an unofficial symbol of asexuality, coming from the idea that cake is better than sex. More information here. It's tradition to welcome new members with cake.

NickyTannock

@EspiTyler Welcome to AVEN!

My family are conservative to the point of scoffing at the LGBT+ community, so I haven't come out to them, even though I'm 33 and have known that I'm Asexual since my early teens.

Prepare for cake,

10.jpg

22 minutes ago, TheAP said:

It's an unofficial symbol of asexuality, coming from the idea that cake is better than sex. More information here. It's tradition to welcome new members with cake.

11 minutes ago, MichaelTannock said:

@EspiTyler Welcome to AVEN!

My family are conservative to the point of scoffing at the LGBT+ community, so I haven't come out to them, even though I'm 33 and have known that I'm Asexual since my early teens.

Prepare for cake,

10.jpg

Thanks for the pictures of cake. If I only had WankaVision

Welcome!

6 hours ago, EspiTyler said:

Thanks for the pictures of cake. If I only had WonkaVision

I guess you’ll just have to drool from afar then :P 

csc_8469.jpg

17 hours ago, EspiTyler said:

Just a little background information. I'm a 24 year old guy. Have been in 3 relationships (2 girls, and 1 guy not that it truly matters.)

I haven't been able to get it up with them, things turn awkward, and they break up a very short time afterwards. I know I felt love for them but haven't really felt anything.

I am able to masturbate if I envision myself as a female dog or a vixen.  I dont know what is wrong with me. My mom states I was a shy child always wanting to be alone to read.

I'm afraid to tell my mom as she sees everything that isn't heterosexual as gay and sinful, and she is a Homophobe. So much so that I had to lie about my boyfriend.

sounds like my experience:

1 hour ago, Pathfinder said:

sounds like my experience:

Wow your right. I am surprised that I'm not the only one things like this has happened to.

Hi, 

It's fine not to come out unless you are comfortable doing so. You might have a kink that you never knew about that's okay; try it it might help with your self discovery. I'm 23years old and female I came out to my parents ( they're pretty conservative) but they understood and they they weren't surprised. Your mom might be the the same way. Do what makes you feel comfortable life is short. 

Seriousness aside let's have cake!

045498ad4b9b3cdd4d780fcfcaf3392a--cake-d

Archived