Help I am a confused asexual

Nic4110

I already know I'm ace, I've known that for about six months. But at first I thought I was probably heteroromantic. But now I'm not so sure. I know I'm not aro, because I do want a romantic relationship. It's just, when I think about it, I can see myself with a guy or someone who is nonbinary, but I absolutely cannot see myself with a girl. Not romantically anyways. My gender is demigirl/deminonbinary, which for those who may not know, means I partly identify as a girl and partly as nonbinary, but I'm both at the same time, and not completely one or the other ever.  Anyway, would I be biromantic? Or polyromantic? Panromantic? Is there even a word for a romantic attraction to guys and nonbinaries? Please help me, I am confused and I do not know, which makes me rather anxious to not know something about myself. Please help. 

I think biromantic could work since bi means two. People are gonna assume guy and girl not guy and enby. 

“nowomasexual/romantic: someone who is attracted to anyone who isn’t a woman”

Found that in Ash Hardell’s The ABC’s of LGBT+. 

Nowomaromantic; that is one awkward word, LOL. If you feel totally certain that you could not have romantic feelings towards someone who was, for example, demigirl, part demigirl, genderfluid including any form of feminine gender, etc, then the term would apply. This one might too, if your attraction does not include totally genderless people:

Androromantic -Is someone who is romantically attracted to masculinity, the male sex and male identifying/presenting people.

If not, then I think the closest would be:

Polyromantic - Is someone who experiences romantic attraction towards people of more than one sex or gender, but not all. Unlike panromantic, this term implies that sex or gender is still a factor in attraction, and it does not imply the gender binary as biromantic does.

Archived