Intybus

Haia! Wow, ok first i'd just like to state that i've been on this site for about 2 days reading about other people's stories and i would just like to say how amazing people here are. I haven't written privately with anyone yet (but i would love to if anyone is interested) nor have i posted anything up till now, but reading about other asexuals...i feel more understood than i ever had. I'm not 100% proud of being ace, no one in my group of friends gets it(and most of my friends are part of the LGBT community) and my family definitely doesn't. I've known about my asexuality for quite a long time and doubted it for a while but now i'm 100% sure of it. When i tried being "proud"and open about it i only discovered how critical people are towards it. Like there are seriously people who are ace-phobic and that totally baffles me. Anyway, i don't really tell anyone anymore(nor do i plan to) and act relatively "normal"(i joke and talk about sex however never actually understand what i'm saying). So i guess i'm on here to try and feel more ok with it and maybe gain some good asexual advice while finally "meeting" some other asexuals.😅

Welcome! :) Hope you enjoy this site and meet people you can relate to.

Image result for cake picture

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

I don't understand Acephobia either, but I'm sorry you had to learn it existed the hard way.

10.jpg

Welcome! Acephobia can be weird. Why do they care about your sex life?? 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

Man, this is my first ever post and i'm already getting so much support! Thank you so much😄and those cakes look amazing, now i'm hungry😅

Archived