What is the first thing you notice about someone? (physical)

NerotheReaper

The feature you notice first  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which physical feature do you notice first in a person?

• Nose
    • Eyes
    • Hair
    • Teeth
    • Mouth
    • Other (comment below)

I look for eyes but often people's eyes are hidden. Hair is a lot easier to notice.

If I am able to see a person's eyes, I'm mostly looking for their expressions. Our eyes reveal a lot more about our soul than our words do. That may be why so many people hide their eyes.

I notice their hands. I see if they have done manual labor and also I see what a persons relationship to their fingernails is. ie practical or decorative.

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

eyes. I look for the eyes, even if not in the eyes. :D

and their clothes. I always notice how others dress.

DazzlingGirl16

Their face and their voice.

33 minutes ago, Jade Cross said:

Hair for whatever reason.

Hair is also one of the first things I notice. Its worked out great for me in relationships, as I'd be quick to notice hair highlights or something of the sort in a significant others' hair.

I notice eyes first, definitely. I'd have to say I'm a sucker for exotic looking eyes.

I can't think of a woman I have dated, that didn't have exotic eyes. I might have a type, coming to think about it... O_o

I definitely also notice clothing, and shoes. I sound like a snob, haha.

Whether or not they are in league with the space pigeons. You can tell by listening for a little beeping noise coming from behind their eyes. It's a sure sign they've been implanted with the pigeons' alien technology. 

1 minute ago, Jade Cross said:

Not sure what qualifies as exotic

I think a very broad range of eye types would qualify, from the color to the shape.

I mean, I've dated a few women who were "mutts" regarding race, so their eyes stood out in a crowd and would often have people ask them where they were from.

Mind you, some eye colors will stop you dead in your tracks, too.

I think it's chest and hands. 

other: general shape if I had to think of something distinguishing features requires me to make a concentrated effort to pay attention to remember 

Archived