Just wanted to say hi

blueisanicecolour

blueisanicecolour

Hey everyone! This post doesn't have much of a purpose, it's just mainly to say my greetings to the community. I've had an account for roughly a day and been flipping through some of the topics and I've found people in general to be really nice and welcoming and non-judgmental which is something so awesome about this community already. 

Although, if I may ask a question, how often does a sexual person tend to experience sexual attraction, and under what circumstances? 

Have a nice day ~

Welcome! :cake::cake::cake: Saying hello is a very good purpose for a thread.

I guess sexual people are very different in how and how often they experience sexual attraction. I don't really know though, you'd better wait for sexuals to chime in.

A nice day to you, too.

blueisanicecolour

Thanks! Ahhh and it looks like I've double posted this by accident... how do I get rid of the other post? 

24 minutes ago, blueisanicecolour said:

how do I get rid of the other post? 

Ask one of the admods to do it. You can change the text telling people it's a double post and refer them to this thread.

blueisanicecolour
1 minute ago, Jona said:

Ask one of the admods to do it. You can change the text telling people it's a double post and refer them to this thread.

Will do. 

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

I can't answer your question because I'm not Sexual.

For your double post, I think you should send a personal message to an Admod, with a link to it.

10.jpg

blueisanicecolour

Thanks for the advice guys... I've PMed an admod so hopefully that'll work 😄

Welcome! :) Glad you've found this community welcoming. I'm not sexual, so I can't answer your question, other than to say it depends on the person.

Image result for blue cake

Welcome! From what I’e heard it generally depends on the person, their libido, and how often they’re attracted to a person in other ways. 

Homemade+Rainbow+Birthday+Cake.jpg

Hello there. I just joined too. I can't understand sexual attraction either. My ex asked if i found him sexually attractive but i couldn't give a anwser. I do find people physically attractive. As in from the neck up i don't care for guys with their tops off. 

blueisanicecolour

I see... so everyone is saying it depends, which is a fair answer. Thanks for the cakes and the welcomes! 

14 hours ago, RJ Shepard said:

I do find people physically attractive. As in from the neck up i don't care for guys with their tops off. 

Dude I relate on like a spiritual level. I have friends who will obsess over some dude's abs but IDK I don't feel anything especially different from looking at someone's stomach muscles... Faces are much nicer :) 

On 6/21/2018 at 2:26 PM, blueisanicecolour said:

I see... so everyone is saying it depends, which is a fair answer. Thanks for the cakes and the welcomes! 

Dude I relate on like a spiritual level. I have friends who will obsess over some dude's abs but IDK I don't feel anything especially different from looking at someone's stomach muscles... Faces are much nicer :) 

I agree. Along with personality. 

Archived