Palovana

Overwrite

Palovana

When I'm typing in the text box, and I move the cursor anywhere but at the end of the last character, it highlights other letters and causes overwrite if I try to type anything. This makes editing posts very time consuming and frustrating because the only way to edit without overwriting is to backspace and delete everything up to the point I want to edit and then retype everything after.

Cimmerian

Hmm that's odd! It doesn't sound quite like when the "insert" key is hit, but you might try pressing that key on the keyboard just to make sure. =/ Otherwise you might try using the "source" button in the left corner of the text box and see if you can write in there without that problem.
(I just had something like this happen to me, but it's not quite the same as your problem. I'd click at the end of a line to add something (there was more text before and after that point) and it would knock my text to an empty line above it. o.o Oddly, it didn't do this anywhere else in the post just that one line area, and the only way I could get around it was to add my text in the source area instead.)

• Like 1

Janus DarkFox

is this Desktop or Mobile?