A confusion...

I just came across this issue, I did say that I don't desire to mate with anyone irl, but recently I also found out that I have zero percent romantic feelings for any gender. But I do have a lot of romantic feelings for a fictional character like I said before (sometimes kind of sexual as well) 

So now the real question is, should I tag myself as aromantic asexual or just plain asexual? 

Whatever feels most natural. Don't feel pressured to define yourself right away, you have all the time in the world.

That said, autochorissexuality might interest you. 

I always think of it like this.  If talking to a potential partner, what terms would be the easiest and most useful to describe the likelihood that something will happen between us.

If it were me, I would tack on my romantic orientation.  Not all aces are aros.  I experience very strong romantic feelings and would like a relationship, just without sex, so for me it's important to specify that.  So I guess it's all about what you feel you need to communicate to people.