the_rebecca

British Sign Language for Asexual

the_rebecca

Jessica Kilgren-Fozard did a video where she shows the LBTQIA+ signs in BSL (british sign language), and she does two (I believe) for asexual! One looks like a bunny and is adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4zd3x_QIA

• Like 3

Alejandrogynous

I saw this too, some pretty interesting signs. I enjoy her channel a lot.

Midland Tyke

tagging @Lilsi, who might find this interesting

• Like 1

InquisitivePhilosopher

I like that Jessica Kilgren-Fozard repeated the British Sign Language LGBT+ words twice; it makes it easier to learn or recognize.

• Like 1

Graceful

😍 I will have to check this out when I get a chance! I’m a HOH American soon-to-be-expat. My fiancé brought up the topic of learning BSL. I’m oral and Hearing in culture but signing would help if I had someone in my life that actually signed. But I’ve always maintained that I strongly prefer ASL to BSL due to BSL being more two-handed. Except now that I’m not going to live in America, BSL would be much more useful. I plan on checking this channel out for other videos. Thanks!

Lilsi

When i studied BSL we didn't do any kind of sexualities but then it was only level one and i couldn't afford to do level two sadly.  But i used https://www.signbsl.com/ 
If you are learning it, it is a great source of video clips to show you the signs used across the UK for things.  Just type in the word and a bunch of Video's show up with clips of them signing. Sadly no Asexual on there but still good for everything i learnt while learning level one. 

I'll check out the link when i get home! 

PastelBread

Yes!!! I love her channel so much. Thsnks for sharing this!!!